Where is Melo going to go?

F

FORZA MIKE

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no way lebron is way better then him carm is still good but does not evan compare to lebron

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no way lebron is way better then him carm is still good but does not evan compare to lebron

I said BETTER FIT. Obviously Lebron is the better player in terms of individual talent.

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lebron is a classless moron.

Carmelo has some potential.

We'll take him in ATL.....

:)

A

AntiKhrist

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really could care less where he ends up. I just hope that it's somewhere that doesn't have a great team. I'm not looking forward to this season. Too many teams are stacked and so many teams are garbage. Plus the NBA is lame anyway!

NCAA Tournament > NBA !!!

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Knicks all the way...he wants to play with Amar'e Stoudemire in the Big Apple. And he wants to crush the Trio in Miami just to show everyone that he is better than Lebron.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ESPN had a reported trade offer by the Knicks of Eddy Curry, Gallinari, and a future 1st for Melo. That's garbage value compared to Melo, but the Nuggets may not receive many better if Melo doesn't agree to sign an extension with any other team but the Knicks.

SlySwagga

SlySwagga

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think he should go join his buddy amare. Its never gonna be like the miami threeat, but definitely worth doing. For melo as well as for the city of ny.

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If he ends up in NY, I hope Chris Paul ends up there in the near future. A NY and Miami rivalry would become really sweet if that happened.

M

Mr Whatever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
letem stay where he is. knicks ownership and management are awful. i can think of a few places hed be better off at then ny.

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was reported a few days ago that he may get traded to the Clippers. Some sources said he may even like that trade because of his girlfriend being in Hollywood.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd be really surprised if Melo joined the Clippers. There are certain franchises I feel like are almost cursed and already made superstars would tread carefully to avoid. The Clippers are one of them.

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a Bulls fan I would love to see
Carmelo
for
Luol Deng, James Johnson, Taj Gibson

Word is they want Joakim Noah who I really like as a rising big man but I think you have to deal him for a player like Melo. I'd do anything but Rose or Boozer cause all the Bulls need to be a real contender is a pure clutch scorer at SG or SF.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a Bulls fan I would love to see
Carmelo
for
Luol Deng, James Johnson, Taj Gibson

Word is they want Joakim Noah who I really like as a rising big man but I think you have to deal him for a player like Melo. I'd do anything but Rose or Boozer cause all the Bulls need to be a real contender is a pure clutch scorer at SG or SF.

My friend who is a die hard bulls fan agrees. That would be huge for the Bulls.

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think that Melo will sign an extension that easy with the Nets they simply S*&ks!! :p

Riverrr

Riverrr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Melo wouldn't go to the worst team in the NBA. New York or Chicago would be a good place for him.