What is your take on the Ines Sainz "to sexy for the Jets"

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For everyone that haven't heard the news yet: Ines Sainz is a mexican reporter who claimed Jets players made inappropriate comments at her while she was waiting to make an interview to Mark Sanchez.

The NFL is looking into a complaint made by the Association for Women in Sports Media against the Jets after Sainz reportedly was subjected to footballs being thrown in her direction at practice and, later, players' catcalls inside the locker room.

NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said the league already has contacted the Jets.

Sainz attended practice Saturday as a working member of the media. According to an account in the New York Post, Jets defensive backs coach Dennis Thurman purposely overthrew footballs to players during a drill for defensive backs so that the passes would land near Sainz on the sideline.

Linebacker Jason Taylor, who is not part of Thurman's unit, volunteered to take part in the drills, the Post said. Jets coach Rex Ryan also got involved, according to the Post, when he had Thurman run a pattern near the sideline and intentionally overthrew the coach in Sainz's direction.

Afterward in the Jets locker room, Sainz was reportedly greeted by catcalls and hooting. When a reporter approached Sainz to see if she was OK, lineman Kris Jenkins yelled, "This is our locker room!"​

My question is: Was she too sexy for the sidelines? :flowers: here is the pic:
inessainz_091310115403--300x450.jpg

and here is a set of pictures of Ines Sainz doing other Sports interviews....
http://www.newyorkpost.com/p/sports...an_reporter_ines_sainz_Cc1xbPdTuDq7cfETtZOaDL

I think those Jeans were too tight, and that she dress that way, to get that attention. [Not complaining]

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also don't mind the tight jeans ;) but is that any way to dress in the workplace and expect to be respected?

Nice pic, btw.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
She's a very pretty lady. I don't think the players meant any harm, but I guess now they'll show more discretion.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally don't think she should have been in the locker room.
Why not let him get showered, dressed and do the interview elsewhere...jmo

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I personally don't think she should have been in the locker room.
Why not let him get showered, dressed and do the interview elsewhere...jmo

If she can be in the players locker room, can I interview her in the ladies locker room? ;)

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If she can be in the players locker room, can I interview her in the ladies locker room? ;)
lol, all I can say is if I was the reporter the investigation would so be taking a different turn.
The NFL would be investigating me for harassing the players with cat calls, pantsing, slapping them on the butts....
I so wish I was a sports reporter, lol.

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

That's a nice one Gr3atness!! I wonder if the male reporters enter the locker rooms of the WNBA players before they have time to change.....:eek:

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Just to be clear on this, Ines did not make a complaint herself. It was another female journalist in the locker room at the same time that heard what was being said, told her, and then she made the report, not Ines. I saw and heard a few interviews with her, and she says she didn't feel harassed. She does this for a living, and is used to these situations.

Having said that, I don't think anyone should be allowed in the locker room. I mean, I know I wouldn't want some reporter jamming a microphone in my face while I'm standing there naked. Maybe it's different for guys, and they don't care, idk. I just think it's kind of silly. Wait until they've come out of the locker room to get your interview.

Boston1993

Boston1993

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Locker Room Bomber.

Just to be clear on this, Ines did not make a complaint herself. It was another female journalist in the locker room at the same time that heard what was being said, told her, and then she made the report, not Ines. I saw and heard a few interviews with her, and she says she didn't feel harassed. She does this for a living, and is used to these situations.

Having said that, I don't think anyone should be allowed in the locker room. I mean, I know I wouldn't want some reporter jamming a microphone in my face while I'm standing there naked. Maybe it's different for guys, and they don't care, idk. I just think it's kind of silly. Wait until they've come out of the locker room to get your interview.

My memory tells me that the men news media went into the locker rooms after a game and the leagues were questioned about why women news media couldn't do it. So, I don't remember a dress code implemented for the both of them. If all looked up in the stands they would most likely see more of the same. Not in real good taste, but she would whistled at anywhere in my opinion.

U

umpinpa22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
joke!

a real fiasco that women reporters are allowed in men locker rooms and vice versa men are refused entry to womens lockerooms wheres the fairness in all this? :(

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OMG! How could you not make a comment about her? I bet she raised a lot of heads in the locker room.;)

CheeseConey

CheeseConey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now that's what I call a tight end!

PNJs_dad

PNJs_dad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To dress that way was just asking for comments and publicity. Just like girls having alot of cleavage showing. The want the stares I guess not the comments. But seriously she shouldn't be that surprised. NFL players think they are special.