What is the most popular sport in your country?

johnwat2

johnwat2

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
LOL, In the US what time of year is it? NFL football, MLB baseball, NHL hockey NBA baxketball. All are great and I did
not even mention Major League Soccer!

Last edited:
john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think soccer and big tennis are the most developed in Ukraine. The successes of Ukrainian tennis players at Wimbledon and the successes of the Ukrainian youth national team at the UEFA Under-21 EURO demonstrate that Ukraine continues to develop sports despite the war with Russia. :):ninja::unsure:

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I'm from Argentina so soccer is the most popular sport. But rugby is also very popular I think. Personally, I still like tennis a lot.

bardhylmemaj

bardhylmemaj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AL
Chips
Football comes first in Albania. But since we like soccer a lot, let's bet money. But because we bet a lot and we always lose and we work in the state sphere, the money runs out soon. And since we like soccer more and more and we have no money to bet, we steal the state money. And then when they catch us stealing, we run away to canada and ask for political asylum, always with state money.
In a nutshell, we like soccer!

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
in my country Kazakhstan is very popular boxing fights UFC wrestling so they love this very much here I myself love these sports very much and I always watch football on the Internet as much but I don't follow it much but as a child I loved it very much with age, sports have changed

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
From the country of the world champions ..........obviously the best sport
Soccer

O

OstroLB

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
the most popular sport here in brazil is undoubtedly football, followed by volleyball, the most traditional

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the US its American Football(not soccer) and baseball then basketball followed by soccer. I would bet that more people actually play American football than baseball.

Even during the summer my friends and I would go to a field and play tackle football and have a blast or if not in the mood to play tackle then touch football or even a frisee game like Ultimate but we didn't play softball, baseball or soccer as much as American football.

To watch and actually play would be too different things. I would bet that more people watch baseball than actually play it and that there are more folks actually playing some form of American football, basketabll and even I dare say it, soccer in the US then baseball but the answer is usually we give more money to professional American football, baseball, then basketball followed by hockey and professional soccer.

M

miriancastro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here in Brazil the most popular sport is football (soccer), with a huge difference to other sports.

seiya1989

seiya1989

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Football comes first in Albania. But since we like soccer a lot, let's bet money. But because we bet a lot and we always lose and we work in the state sphere, the money runs out soon. And since we like soccer more and more and we have no money to bet, we steal the state money. And then when they catch us stealing, we run away to Canada and ask for political asylum, always with state money.
In a nutshell, we like soccer!
jajajajajaj

seiya1989

seiya1989

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
In the US its American Football(not soccer) and baseball then basketball followed by soccer. I would bet that more people actually play American football than baseball.

Even during the summer my friends and I would go to a field and play tackle football and have a blast or if not in the mood to play tackle then touch football or even a frisee game like Ultimate but we didn't play softball, baseball or soccer as much as American football.

To watch and actually play would be too different things. I would bet that more people watch baseball than actually play it and that there are more folks actually playing some form of American football, basketabll and even I dare say it, soccer in the US then baseball but the answer is usually we give more money to professional American football, baseball, then basketball followed by hockey and professional soccer.
I have to admit that I find baseball the most boring

seiya1989

seiya1989

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
in my country Kazakhstan is very popular boxing fights UFC wrestling so they love this very much here I myself love these sports very much and I always watch football on the Internet as much but I don't follow it much but as a child I loved it very much with age, sports have changed
There is a good level in your country of boxing

meagain00

meagain00

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Here in Brazil soccer is a giant passion. I like it very much and the team I support is Corinthians.

meagain00

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Here in Brazil, the most popular sport is undoubtedly soccer.

vitas_top

vitas_top

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm from Ukraine and the most popular sports in my country are football and boxing. Broadcasts of these sports attract the largest audience.

mervin88

mervin88

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
basketball go go go Team Philippines Gilas

FIBA basketball season

x patrice x

x patrice x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Germany has a broad base in sport. This is partly due to the fact that opportunities are created and many sports are advertised and promoted.

But it is indisputable that football is still the most popular! Whether in clubs, as a member or as a spectator, the numbers and financial investments are the largest in sport.

----------------------------------------------"Only the BVB!"------------------------------------------------

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Around here the most popular is football and then comes volleyball.