WEC Aldo vs Faber TONIGHT!

ludo90

ludo90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alright guys got an awesome upcoming event in the WEC, for those who dont know what that is. It's like a "daughter" company to UFC.
It contains the same sport athletes ; Mma fighters, only difference is that its lighter division whit like Flyweight , featherweight etc.
Tonight its their PPV premier , whit an AWESOME card including Faber vs ALdo, Henderson vs Cerrone.

If you dont know much about these cats, check out these videos and u will for sure be pumped for this awesome event !

YouTube- Countdown to WEC 48 Aldo vs. Faber part 1

YouTube- Countdown to WEC 48 Aldo vs. Faber part 2

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Faber's my all-time favorite fighter. I like his style, but this will be his toughest test. Jose Aldo definitely has it in him to beat Urijah... but I'm picking Faber to take this one by submission (rear naked choke) in the 2nd round.

I also have Ben Henderson over Cowboy Cerrone, and Mike Brown over Manny Gamburyian.

Snowmobiler

Snowmobiler

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aldo is an incredible fighter,I think he wins unanimous decision

I think cowboy wins split decision

Mike Brown pounds out Manny

Snow :cool:

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here in Faber's hometown Sacramento area, he's like a frickin' hero. Win or lose, he's almost as popular as our NBA team right now. There's bars on every other block having UFC viewing parties here. But since Faber's bout won't start until about 3-4 hours into the event, I suspect everyone will be good & tossed by the time he fights. :)

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Faber is also my all time favorite fighter (besides Rashad Evans obv). He's just so sick.

Faber via KO
Henderson via KO
Brown via KO

lol i dont care how they win but i see these three winning it. also i saw the background story on ben henderson...very very cool dude

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aldo is a very very sick man..wow

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Manny tore Brown a new one... took him out in the 1st round. I think Manny will have the next shot at Jose Aldo, since Aldo made Faber look like an amateur and won by UD.

Very nice guillotine choke by Ben Henderson in the 1st round over Cowboy Cerrone, too.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
faber looked like it was his first fight, after that first kick from aldo sat him on his ass...he was never the same...now lost what 3 of his last 4 fights?

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
faber looked like it was his first fight, after that first kick from aldo sat him on his ass...he was never the same...now lost what 3 of his last 4 fights?

Faber will always have a place in WEC/UFC, though... I think this should be a sign to Faber to go back to the drawing board and consider moving to a different weight class. He actually talked about moving to 135... but I would actually rather see him move to the UFC at 155, personally. I want to see Faber v. Tyson Griffin 2.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Faber will always have a place in WEC/UFC, though... I think this should be a sign to Faber to go back to the drawing board and consider moving to a different weight class. He actually talked about moving to 135... but I would actually rather see him move to the UFC at 155, personally. I want to see Faber v. Tyson Griffin 2.

o yea no question he will always have a place ...i felt bad for the kid though...i really thought he would come out throwin bombs...aldo is the real deal

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
o yea no question he will always have a place ...i felt bad for the kid though...i really thought he would come out throwin bombs...aldo is the real deal

Were his hands broken again?:D