Vick benched

P

PlayerPlayerAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WOW, big numbers,,,can you say pro bowl?

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you make a good point there, but with 2 years out of the league and vick never looking like he learned how to be a passer in atlanta, i thought at that time his career was done. my main point is that teams thought lowly enough of him that all he could get were those 1/5 mil offers initially. If the Eagles didn't give him a chance he would have been buried like most backup QBs are.

obviously most teams and me included made the wrong mistake about vick's talent. but i'm still pessimistic and i want to see vick maintain this level of play. so far he's played one good defense (green bay) who was totally unprepared for him, and two other teams that suck.

TylerN

TylerN

Kool-Aid & Frozen Pizza
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow 4tds today wat a game he had agInst the jaguars. He looked dominNt out there and I dnt see kolb in the future as much anymore. Other teams are also trying to get out deals for kolb now

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you make a good point there, but with 2 years out of the league and vick never looking like he learned how to be a passer in atlanta, i thought at that time his career was done. my main point is that teams thought lowly enough of him that all he could get were those 1/5 mil offers initially. If the Eagles didn't give him a chance he would have been buried like most backup QBs are.

obviously most teams and me included made the wrong mistake about vick's talent. but i'm still pessimistic and i want to see vick maintain this level of play. so far he's played one good defense (green bay) who was totally unprepared for him, and two other teams that suck.

Yea, Vick's gonna have to prove it to me vs a good defense.

Riverrr

Riverrr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any QB will look good against the Jaguars lol. I would like to see Vick play against the Jets or Steelers D.

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any QB will look good against the Jaguars lol. I would like to see Vick play against the Jets or Steelers D.

This

Even if he has a good game next week - The Rams just beat the Redskins......

psy0nyd3

psy0nyd3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like Vick, He's a great athlete, and aside from brutal mistreatment of animals he seems like a good guy. I'm happy to see him perform well this year. When he got in trouble I really didnt think he'd ever be back in the NFL. I thought maybe he'd get into the AFL(do they still play??) or something.

Regardless, I'm happy to see him getting some media hype for being such a great athlete. He's got the speed and the accuracy to be part of a championship team, if not a superbowl(winning) team.

I do hope that at the end of the year when he's a free agent he opts to leave Philly. He should get into a team like Oakland, godwilling Al David will be dead at the end of the year.. Who am I kidding, he's never going to die! I like Gradkowski, hate campell.. I think Gradkowski and Vick could together could destroy the afcwest at a bare minimum.

A kid can dream...

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The AFL???

Yes, it's known as the AFC....

LMAO

pappasqueaks

pappasqueaks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope Vick never plays again because of his past in what he did to them pitbulls, alot of ppl still hate him and will never look at him the same again.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope Vick never plays again because of his past in what he did to them pitbulls, alot of ppl still hate him and will never look at him the same again.

That's a pretty strong stance. I take it you hold Stallworth and others like him to the same standard? How about Big Ben?

Yea what Vick did was terrible and it's not excusable. But it wasn't to a human being man.

5TR8 FLUSH

5TR8 FLUSH

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
McNabb going back to philly, i'm a big eagles fan but also a fan of McNabb so i'll have to go with Vick and the eagles but if that other QB (the white dude) was the starter I think the eagles would struggle. :D