USC to Return Reggie Bush's Heisman Trophy!

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most overrated player in the NFL. He still gets star treatment even though he hasnt been great since college. Heck, its a stretch even to call him a good NFL back, let alone a star.

M

mig2169

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most likely they wont, but it is a token from usc. He earned it no matter what and iam not a usc homer.

P

PasoTex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most overrated player in the NFL. He still gets star treatment even though he hasnt been great since college. Heck, its a stretch even to call him a good NFL back, let alone a star.

Agreed. Bush has been a glorified Dave Meggett who can only run to the outside and catch passes. Coming out of college, Bill Parcells said Bush was a specialty player, not an every-down player, and Parcells has been proven right in spades. Thank goodness the Texans passed on that prima donna and picked Mario Williams. Bush may be out of the league in 4 years, but hopefully Williams will be productive well into his thirties like Reggie White and Bruce Smith.

Nexus6

Nexus6

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm Sorry but RJ Soward makes Reggie bush look like an angel lol.. Also RJ Soward was a better athlete than reggie in my eyes..

USC is trying to wash itself of the stain left by Reggie Bush and OJ Mayo. As part of that, USC is taking the unprecented step of returning Bush's Heisman Trophy to the Heisman Trophy Trust. The trust itslelf will meet next week to decide whether to strip Bush of his trophy. Wow!

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=ys-bushheisman072010

DINGO8MYBABY

DINGO8MYBABY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This isn't the first time USC has discarded a Heisman. OJ's got evicted off campus. I've heard various stories as to where OJ's Heisman ended up, but it has more freedom than OJ now, so that's the important thing.

P

PasoTex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We'll see what happens next week when the trust meets. It would be huge news if they decided to strip Reggie of his Heisman Trophy.