Urban Meyer To Denver?

M

MickSwagger814

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there a possibility Urban Meyer will be coaching the Denver Broncos next season? Imagine he will get to live his dream and coach in the NFL and also have his prodigy Tim Tebow at quarterback. What do you think?

JAMILE1

JAMILE1

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally I don't see this happening. I do think that Coach Meyer is still very interested in the ND coaching job and will sit out a couple of years and see how Brian Kelly does and plan his moves around that.

Just my opinion:)

E

eaglezoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Meyer has some fairly serious health issues. Furthermore, if he was to coach, I would think he would coach college football. I personally think when you step down from the best collegiate coaching job around, it has nothing to do with job posturing. But I guess we will see.

M

MickSwagger814

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good opinions both of you...i can def see the notre dame job idea because of his health issues he will be able to sit out for a couple years and get those in line

TylerN

TylerN

Kool-Aid & Frozen Pizza
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ya i don't see it happening. Maybe Gruden wants to leave ESPN for colorado :)

R

rodpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Meyer will eventually coach again, but he will take a few years off to enjoy his family while he is in the prime of his life. When you think about it, isn't that what most family men would really like to do? Enjoying his wife and children at this stage of their lives (a time in life that one cannot recapture at a later date) should be lauded.

M

MickSwagger814

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ya i don't see it happening. Maybe Gruden wants to leave ESPN for colorado :)

gruden is going to jump all over the san francisco job if they fire singletary which i forsee happening...i think he is a great defensive cordinator but a head coach ahh prob not

Riverrr

Riverrr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally I don't see this happening. I do think that Coach Meyer is still very interested in the ND coaching job and will sit out a couple of years and see how Brian Kelly does and plan his moves around that.

Just my opinion:)

I agree with this. If Kelly doesn't turn around the program in a couple of years, ND will probably be talking to Meyer.

thebigdawg

thebigdawg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally don't see Meyer going to the NFL, with that offense he runs it wouldn't be possible. If ND don't have it turned around in two years I could see him going there, maybe back to Florida if this new coach has about 2 or 3 rough years in a row.

M

MickSwagger814

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
notre dame would roll out the red carpet for urban meyer in a heartbeat...i know they dont want to have a bad season but im sure they wouldnt mind so they could get rid of brian kelly and grab the coach they have dreamed of...i urban meyer could return the irish to the greatness they had in the lou holtz era

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probablly in 2-3 years we will see him again, and about Gruden, after today when the Rams beat the 49ers (25-17) he already booked a fly to San Fran!!!

M

MickSwagger814

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probablly in 2-3 years we will see him again, and about Gruden, after today when the Rams beat the 49ers (25-17) he already booked a fly to San Fran!!!

you were right on with this 1!!! jon gruden or john harbaugh most def will be taking this job