UFC 107 (Dec 12, 2009)

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My thoughts on the fights.

Mir/Kongo - exact opposite of what i thought was gonna happen..mir caught him with a left hook that dropped him, quickly onto him and choked him out. Kongo kinda a bitch imo since he didn wanna tap but whatever...i gotta say i was shocked Kongo didn win this one.

Florian/Guida - Again opp of what i thought would happen. Thought guida would be total crazy mothafcka but he wasn..Florian ruled.

Penn/Sanchez - AKA FIGHT OF THE NIGHT!!! - BJ did exactly what i thought he would do..control everything. Sanchez hardly landed ANY blows, tried 20,00000000 takedowns to no avail. BJ is a master, a true legend in the sport. What he did tonight was absolute amazing, only thing that coulda made this fight even better was with a TKO. But close enough. Sanchez looked like shit after the fight. Thats what you get for running your mouth about what your gonna do to Penn. Penn shut him the hell up.

Overall a great night of fights. Dissappointed in the Mir/Kongo fight...woulda liked to see more blows thrown but oh well. Good Fight Card

CheeseConey

CheeseConey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sanchez's face looked absolutely mangled after the fight. BJ just destroyed him. Never even close. Didn't look like BJ took any punishment at all, except for maybe the 20 times he hit himself in the face in celebration after the fight.

P

Pokerdude420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mir got Phil Fister to join his camp as his weight training coach that why he now has 20-25 pounds of extra muscle....I was disappointed with deigos effort...didnt try to shot at all when he should have...BJ owned him

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont think it was diegos effort that was the problem...he was outclassed and outmatched in every way imaginable. Penn is the man..dodged everything diego threw at him

P

PokerDefender

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I was disappointed how badly Lucio Linhares fought. Mir looked extremely well! There might be Mir vs Lesnar part III after all.

L

liamkg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wooh 4 out of 5 perfectly right and so close to them all