S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
man city gotta be the favorites. but spanish teams usually do well. it's unwise to ever overlook real madrid,and barcelona were sharp in their opening match.

Tanamita

Tanamita

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Barça are good now, but I don't see them with the title. I think City or Bayern Munich

Tanamita

Tanamita

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
But I really want the title of Papa Carlo

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bayern Munich can win it this season.They have an excellent squad to fight for the title.There are other dangerous teams like Real Madrid,though

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Well, it's very difficult to predict, but Bayern takes the cake

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The Champions League has begun, which one do you think will win it this season? I like Real Madrid, but Manchester City seems to take the trophy
Somehow I think PSG will have a good chance this season! Mbappe is the best player in the world at the moment! PSG had a very spot-on transfer campaign this summer. The coach factor is Luis Enrique! I think he is a very cool coach. :cool:

Tanamita

Tanamita

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Somehow I think PSG will have a good chance this season! Mbappe is the best player in the world at the moment! PSG had a very spot-on transfer campaign this summer. The coach factor is Luis Enrique! I think he is a very cool coach. :cool:
Luis Enrique is a great coach, but I don't think he will win the Cup with PSG in his first season

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Or Manchester City is the team to beat. Real Madrid is the team that plays the best and the Cup! And I hope someone will win

O

oroochimaru

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bayern and Real Madrid are the only teams that could pose a serious threat to City this season. I don't believe any English clubs, aside from City,
will be able to compete with them. Newcastle is playing in their first Champions League in a number of years, so they do not have much previous
Champions League experience, and Man United has recently been playing poorly.

Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
A Liga dos Campeões já começou, qual você acha que vai vencer nesta temporada? Gosto do Real Madrid, mas o Manchester City parece levar o troféu
Since my Liverpool is not in this season, I believe that Bayern... will win this year.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
After the first day, Bayern Munich, Barcelona and Manchester City are the favorites to win. Arsenal also has a good team to surprise

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Bayern and Real Madrid are the only teams that could pose a serious threat to City this season. I don't believe any English clubs, aside from City,
will be able to compete with them. Newcastle is playing in their first Champions League in a number of years, so they do not have much previous
Champions League experience, and Man United has recently been playing poorly.
not Barcelona ?

O

oroochimaru

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
not Barcelona ?
Barca almost lost vs Mallorca :LOL:. Although Barcelona has many outstanding players, their defense can occasionally crumble as a result of everyone concentrating too much on the attack, which leads to goals being conceded. Without team synergy, Xavi cannot start a fresh lineup.
After 60 minutes, he ought to have introduced fresh players. Exactly the same error was made by Ancelotti.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Barcelona has been officially accused of bribery in the "Negreira case", because it paid the former vice-president of the Central Commission of Referees in Spain 7.5 million euros. He risks exclusion from UCL

ODRAGD3

ODRAGD3

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
The Champions League has begun, which one do you think will win it this season? I like Real Madrid, but Manchester City seems to take the trophy
we always support real madrid

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
City's title defense may be a chance, but I think whoever wins the CL Final is still in the dark and hasn't gotten into shape, and it's not City. :unsure:

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Put all money onto FC RED STAR and do not care (y)
If the trophy were given for the atmosphere in the stands, the Red Star would win in a heartbeat. Sensational fans at every match. :love::love::love:

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes I think the same, Manchester City could win the champions league again, they have a really good team and the coach have an amazing strategy to play fútbol

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Bayern Munich will score more goals this campaign, this will make the difference for them. Congratulations Mr Tuchel!

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the trophy holder is going to win again. Manchester City is very strong team and it's hard to beat them.

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Manchester City will win again....

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I have a lot of faith in my Madrid so we won this Champions League