Trip to the Ballpark this Thursday

kcfromhb

kcfromhb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Going to go to a Dodger game at one of thier league rivals homes...Petco Park of the San Diego Padres, on July 29th. Anyone been to Petco Park??? and how are the seats in the all-you-can-eat-section of the ball park?? Most important...do you think the home team has any chance of beating those Boyz in Blue??? I THINK NOT! ! GO DODGERS! !

I'll have to post some photos from the outing after I get back from San Diego.

robert_wrath

robert_wrath

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Enjoy the game today. You asked for a game prediction for a winner? Well the Padres have been on a 3 game winning streak posting enough runs against pitchers with ERA's of 3.4 or better. San Diego MoneyLine (-111) is a safe bet with Garland (9-6, 3.61) on the mound.

kcfromhb

kcfromhb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As promised...here is a photo from the ballpark
4848545829_7cfb9bed16_m.jpg

Unfortunately, the Dodgers lost in a walkoff run by the Padres...3-2. We had loads of fun, and we'll just have to get 'em next time coach. It was the first time that I went to an opposing teams ballpark and rooted for my team, and it was a little unnerving to sit through the "BEAT LA" chant and to get the wierd stares by all the home team fans, but it was an enjoyable day! ! I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Next time...we'll just have to go to ATT Park and brave the Giants fans! !