Tim Sylvia vs. The World's Strongest Man (MMA)

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Tomorrow night!.. I guess actually tonight!

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/...est_in_mma_comeback/srvc=home&position=recent

Mariusz Pudzianowski is still a pup in the MMA world, but he is holding a 2-0 undefeated record since his debut in December. Mariusz is no joke, either.. he still has a lot to learn, but with more training, he can be one of the top heavyweights in MMA. This will be a nice test for him.. but I think Sylvia is way past his prime, and is going to sleep in this fight.

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pudzianowski is/was an awesome Strongest man champ, don't know anything about MMA but hope he does well :top:

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
For those who don't know who Tim Sylvia is.. he is 2 time UFC Heavyweight Champion, who's last run as champion ended in 2006 when Randy Couture made his comeback and out wrestled him in a 5 round battle, back when the heavyweight division was pretty soft. He was cut 2 fights later after defeating Brandon Vera, then losing to Antonio Nogueria.. and went on to a 3 fight losing streak.

His career pretty much fell off the face of the planet in his last loss, when he lost in 9 seconds to retired boxer, Ray Mercer by KO last year in June. He's trying to make a "comeback" after defeating no-name Jason Riley in September.. and now against the World's Strongest Man.

YouTube- Tim Sylvia VS Ray Mercer

How would you like this guy kicking at your legs?

YouTube- KSW - 11.12.2009 - Mariusz Pudzianowski vs Marcin Najman w ipla.tv

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pudzianowski v. Lesnar?

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mort next time your on i suggest a UFC 114 thread? i mean my favorite fighter is up (Rashad) and im ready to talk strategy...gogogogogogo!!

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tomorrow night!.. I guess actually tonight!

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/...est_in_mma_comeback/srvc=home&position=recent

Mariusz Pudzianowski is still a pup in the MMA world, but he is holding a 2-0 undefeated record since his debut in December. Mariusz is no joke, either.. he still has a lot to learn, but with more training, he can be one of the top heavyweights in MMA. This will be a nice test for him.. but I think Sylvia is way past his prime, and is going to sleep in this fight.

When I read the title I thought it was a joke or a fight between Sylvia and Mark Henry. :D

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
*****Spoiler*****

Wow. Just watched the fight. I wasn't expecting a tap due to strikes.:rolleyes: I guess Pudzianowski knew he was screwed and didn't want to take the punishment. That was a quick tap. I don't think I can recall a fighter quiting that fast due to strikes. I don't think he's cut out for MMA.

What organization are they fighting in? Who's the champ?

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
They were fighting in an organization called, "Moosin", in their show called, "God of Martial Arts" which took place in Worcester, Massachusetts. It was just a fight.. not for any title.