Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I hear the Jets are lookin at him, better ask BBB.

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lmfao. He knocked up some young chick, divorced his wife, ran his mouth as a commentator, got fired, now is broke as a joke and needs cheddar to support his divorce settlement. Read the link in OP..

/thread.. Dude is a ****ing scumbag has been

E

eaglezoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It will be interesting to see how Tiki can do if he catches on with a team. But at 35 he is well beyond his peak. Money is the obvious motivation.

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It will be interesting to see how Tiki can do if he catches on with a team. But at 35 he is well beyond his peak. Money is the obvious motivation.

I already said money was the motivation. How many more will repeat me I wonder in the thread. Also, u stated it will be interesting to see how he can do with another team. If he's a old has been looking to just make money and not help a team for the sake of playing football, but money, why in the **** would it be interesting. I say again.... /thread.

E

engman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think he is only doing this for the money. I have my doubts that any team would want to pick him up assuming the giants don't keep his rights. He's a dinosaur at age 35, esp. for a hb.

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think he is only doing this for the money. I have my doubts that any team would want to pick him up assuming the giants don't keep his rights. He's a dinosaur at age 35, esp. for a hb.

alright another person repeating me. Wtg folks. Keep not reading the whole thread before posting.

TylerN

TylerN

Kool-Aid & Frozen Pizza
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I heard his brother is talking to his team management cause they have always wanted to play with each other on the same team.

Last edited:
brank

brank

Back in!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its probs just for the money. I mean, why else would he come back?

/thread

Last edited:
jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tiki could have had a sb ring, probably $20-30 mil more in cash, and been a Giants' legend if he just did it right. Now he's just a douchebag.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he's prob just doing it for the money

thesoxwin

thesoxwin

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im guessing it's just for the money. Money can be a motivator. You know, he probably needs cash.

Y

yotalover

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My guess is he needs the money, with the divorce, knocking up some young chick, and losing his commentator job. But what do I know, I don't pay much attention to things. LOL

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tiki

He'd be a good backup player, but I wouldn't pay him big bucks to do it. Also, I think he's doing it for Monopoly $, or they can pay him in grocery coupons. I also heard he was an evil twin. You ever see one of those 'tikis'? I think he sorta looks like one.
pin-up-girl-holly-marilyn-tiki.jpg

SilentJay

SilentJay

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Contrary to popular opinion, I think he's just doing it for the money.

Good luck to him if he's not. It's hard giving up something you love. But at 35... that just doesn't seem like a likely success story.

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
<3. Man was I drunk last night. I would apologize but after seeing the comments, why bother. funny as ****

JasonD1014

JasonD1014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wasn't expecting this type of response lol but I like the controversy. PC69 you should speak your mind more often when you're drunk.

As for the CBA I hear they finally agreed on a rookie wage scale, but if they don't come to a complete agreement in 48 hours, another extension is predicted.

I also hear that the Bucs are looking at Tiki... wonder if there will be any sibling rivalry if that happens lol