Texans Defeat Redskins

P

PasoTex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Despite being down 27-10 late in the third quarter, the Texans rallied to defeat the Redskins 30-27 in overtime. The Texans came on late and scored 20 unanswered points to win the game. This was a big win for Houston. In the past, the team would fall apart when it got behind. Not this time. The team has really matured despite having the youngest set of starters in the entire NFL. Based on how inept Dallas has looked, I think Houston will handily defeat Dallas in Houston next week.

S

Slow Roll Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good job Texans.

They made a pretty nice comeback.

Not too happy to see they won after they beat the Colts.

I kind of wished they lost, but I thought they were going to win that game before it started.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great finish by the Texans, and awesome OT where I thought the Skins won it before the timeout.

It's really strange seeing McNabb in a Redskins uniform.

P

piedmontred

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I cant believe he missed it the second time. I dont know it i like it when the timeout can be called last minute like that.

S

Slow Roll Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great finish by the Texans, and awesome OT where I thought the Skins won it before the timeout.

It's really strange seeing McNabb in a Redskins uniform.
I was thinking the same thing.

I'm so used to seeing him throwing the ball to someone or running a few yards then sliding to the ground in a green uniform.

It's gonna be funny when the Redskins do decent with the Redskins then the Eagles are gonna want him back.

Go Mcnabb! :)

roland cote

roland cote

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Texans are much better football team than some people give them credit to be. They are surely going to be contenders. Nuff said from a bears fan, lol.

P

PasoTex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was amazed at how well McNabb played. He still looks like a very good starting NFL quarterback to me. I think the Eagles are going to regret trading him to a division rival. To me, the trade to the Redskins indicated that the Eagles thought McNabb was washed up. Based on his play yesterday, he is far from that. Most teams would love to have a QB who could play as well as McNabb.