T.O. IS A BENGAL! WATCH OUT YALL!

V

vetteman4040

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
T.O. is going cause just as many problems there as he has everywhere else.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This will make the Bengals/Steelers games that much more fun, I cannot wait!

thesoxwin

thesoxwin

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah...I'll bring the popcorn.

lektrikguy

lektrikguy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He's done. His best years are way behind him and now he's only got a 1 year $2 million contract it'll be his last. He's nothing but trouble. I'm a Niner fan and know what I'm talking about. You can have him.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also think this is going to be one of T.O's last years. He was on his best behavior last year, and yet no one is pursuing him this offseason. It's because everyone knows that finally the skills do not match the risks anymore, he's not a difference maker. Maybe he'll be a decent diversion across from ochocinco.

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's obvious that TO's best years are behind him, but I think he'll do okay with the Bengals this year. He didn't cause any problems in Buffalo last year and had plenty to complain about if he wanted. His contract is also filled with incentives that could mean $2,000,000 more if met, so that's another reason for him to try to produce.

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im hopeful he will be enough of a threat to open up coverage so Chad can get one on one coverage. Yeah, I realize the guy is an ass most of the time, but since him and Chad are buddies, and he been workin out with Carson, it gives me some hope that he may have lost enough of the ME ME ME to be part of a team as he rides into the sunset.

A

AntiKhrist

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OMG! I can't wait to see Carson Palmer tearing up the 'D' with targets like T.O. and Ocho Cinqo! I kinda hope they take the division. I'm sick of the Steelers(especially with that piece of shit rapist at the helm).

iamhukleberry

iamhukleberry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol thats all the bengals need t.o and chad ochocinko that marriage will never work.......

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OMG! I can't wait to see Carson Palmer tearing up the 'D' with targets like T.O. and Ocho Cinqo! I kinda hope they take the division. I'm sick of the Steelers(especially with that piece of shit rapist at the helm).

I'm with you 1000%

lol thats all the bengals need t.o and chad ochocinko that marriage will never work.......

Seriously, can you think of anyone else in the league with bigger egos?. Same team? Same position? I'll bet the Cinci papers have already hired more help. This is gonna be good. Sipping tea, popcorn at the ready.

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He's done. His best years are way behind him and now he's only got a 1 year $2 million contract it'll be his last. He's nothing but trouble. I'm a Niner fan and know what I'm talking about. You can have him.

This,

TO sucks.

P

PasoTex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bengals fans who think this is going to work are delusional. TO and Chad are a combustible combination. Both of those babies are going to scream bloody murder when they don't get the ball.