Steelers Vs. Ravens

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i had to watch/write a paper on it for my english course last year on it marginal, i thought it was good, but a little outdated to be honest haha

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i had to watch/write a paper on it for my english course last year on it marginal, i thought it was good, but a little outdated to be honest haha

It is definitely not outdated. It is completely relevant at this time.

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I mean the film techniques and such... seeing as it's what almost 40 yrs old but the concepts still apply to today

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I mean the film techniques and such... seeing as it's what almost 40 yrs old but the concepts still apply to today

Yes it is old but that does not mean the techniques that Kubrick used are aged.

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Clockwork Orange is a superior movie. And Kubrick was a far thinking man.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tom Brady, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded Patriots flag in the window. "This house is yours for eternity, Tom," said God. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here." Tom felt special, indeed, and walked up... to his house. On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3-story mansion with BLACK & GOLD sidewalk, a 50-foot tall flagpole with an enormous STEELER'S logo flag, and in every window, a TERRIBLE TOWEL. Tom looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB, I hold many NFL records, and I even won a few Super Bowls." God said "So what's your point, Tom?" "Well, why does Roethlisberger get a better house than me?" God chuckled, and said: "Tom, that's not Roethlisberger's house, IT'S MINE!

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He then said, "see that correctional facility down the street? thats where Roethlisberger lives"

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
get rowdy as roethlisberger in a bathroom stall