Short Track Medals

P

Psycotic17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This guys one a bronze medal in the short track event when it looked like Korea was about to sweep knock them selves out to only take bronze... Amazing race yet I posted this because a truely amazing story This guy 6 months before the olympics on a world race almost bled out on the ice durring an accident and now he went on to win a bronze medal pretty amazing http://www.vancouver2010.com/olympi...kating/athletes/j.r.-celski_ath1023769ns.html

CheeseConey

CheeseConey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was just watching that. What struck me is that I'm surprised people don't have fingers severed in this sport constantly. When thy put their hand on the ice in the turns, the other competitor's skates are inches from their fingers.

P

Psycotic17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was just watching that. What struck me is that I'm surprised people don't have fingers severed in this sport constantly. When thy put their hand on the ice in the turns, the other competitor's skates are inches from their fingers.

Haha that is a pretty good point I wonder how they skate on those over foot long skates things look so akward to skate on but i like that sever their fingers when put their hands down lol... it was pretty amazing how just like that Korea went from sweeping the podium to taking them selves out and giving away Silver and Bronze to the U.S. and make Apollo Most decorated olympian