Russian Hockey Scores?

P

PokerSki

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there a good web site with the Russian Hockey Scores? I checked google but did not find a site that was much good

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there a good web site with the Russian Hockey Scores? I checked google but did not find a site that was much good
This is very surprising. The search engine answers your question with the leading sports sites in Russia. They contain a lot of different information about the education of hockey in the USSR and awards, and complete information about hockey in Russia.
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmm you can find i guess on some good scores page,and i think it is not important if is Russian.But if you wanna find statistics i don't have an answer.

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmm you can find i guess on some good scores page,and i think it is not important if is Russian.But if you wanna find statistics i don't have an answer.
Ordinary Wikipedia will give you a lot of information.
tenor.gif

K

keykeyas

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
khl.ru official site but in russian language

andreypuch

andreypuch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
khl.ru, championat.com, sportexpress.

A

Alexkaria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

It depends on what exactly interests you. If watching hockey matches, then I personally use a site with betting for this. And the results of matches played can be easily found on the Internet

mondo3

mondo3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How are they handling the virus? Are people allowed to attend the games?

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
FlushScore.ru is a great site with all the features, the whole sport is included.

A

Alexkaria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that people will be allowed to play now. Personally, in our country there is a limitation on mass gathering of people. The sport is already beginning to slowly return, but I think the matches will be held without spectators.

I

igo89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Russian hockey is a very bad spectacle, money laundering in the state, oligarchs - criminals and much more

O

Oleg1989

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
RU
Chips
SportResults. There is no separate section with statistics, but player ratings, articles and current news have been added.