Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Apparently this dude, Rashad Bobino, 230 lb. former Texas Longhorn linebacker and Atlanta Falcons reject was trying to pick a fight and even said to former UFC lightweight, Roger Huerta (155 lbs), “F*ck you, f*ck these bitches, I’ll knock out any f*ckin’ bitch that I wanna f*ckin’ knock out, I’ll knock your f*cking bitch ass out.”

I guess Roger was trying to just blow the guy off, until Rashad ran up to Roger's lady friend and punched her right in the face and floored her. Needless to say, Roger went berzerk, tore off his shirt, and stomped a new eye socket into Rashad's head.. literally. Roger sent Rashad to the hospital.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/08/04/ex-ufc-star-in-bloody-street-fight-roger-huerta-austin-texas-video/

http://thebiglead.com/index.php/2010/08/08/roger-huerta-knocked-out-an-ex-longhorn-lb/

YouTube- Ex-UFC Star in Bloody Street Fight -- Caught on Tape

P

PasoTex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, that's an amazing story. I'm glad the former LB got has ass handed to him after hitting that woman.

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Project Moderator
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Justice served:congrats:

RichKo

RichKo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well that was over quick.lol. That's what dude gets for blasting that chick. Wish we could have seen more of the fight, I have a feeling it was kinda funny.

A

AntiKhrist

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Apparently you don't **** with an MMA fighter, no matter what their size!

wayschaff

wayschaff

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
mofo got what he deserved obviously. whats even more embarassing is the fact that he got his ass kicked and its on national tv. what a douchebag.