Reds in playoffs after 15 year drought

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Boooooooooooooo!!

Congrats to them for playin' tough to get there but still boooooooo Reds LOL.

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Braves are better than the Reds.

roland cote

roland cote

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm much more impressed with the Rays.

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats to the Reds - but here come my Giants :D

Exit141RTe1

Exit141RTe1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can't see anyone beating the Phillies.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Twins are the team that gives Royal & Pirate fans hope. The Mets just give us a thank god were not the Mets feeling. ;)

haha good one :)
I'm just glad the mets are finally getting rid of Omar and Jerry. This gives me some semblance of hope.

M

Mr Whatever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
philly should have no prob with any1 this yr in da playoffs. they have 3 aces and a lineup that can go heads up with any american league team.

as for the mets, i didnt see them getting past .500 this yr anyway. they had a minor league team. and the stars were hurt. omar and jerry really arent the problem, its the ownership. casey stengel, sparky anderson or whoever couldnt turn the mets into a playoff team with how the ownership gives managers players.

the ownership of the mets always bring in the wrong overpriced players and allow the stupidiest trades. the ownership has to go. u can go back 20yrs with the wilpons and Doubleday and see the mets have made the worst baseball moves of all the major league teams. whenever they have the right player they trade em away and when its time to get the right players they dont even try to get the player. oliver perez lolololol too funny. even with the injured wagner- they let probably the best relief pitcher of last 15yrs go and . . . . its get worse and worse. i feel srry for the met fans.

Last edited:
ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I cannot wait! Ill be at game 3 when the Reds sweep the Phils! 15 years! Its been too long and somebodys gonna pay! bwahahahahahahahhahaha!!!!:D

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Braves are better than the Reds.

Had to respond....the Braves are better the than the Reds, but yet, the Reds have been in first or second place since May, and had control of the NL Central since early August, whereas the Braves squeaked in at the last minute only because the Padres collapsed. Dont get me wrong....the Braves arent a bad team, but better than the Reds? Sorry, dont think so.

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats to all the Reds Fans, they got a tough task ahead against the Phillies....TOUGH...but once again you gotta play the games, so good luck in your playoffs run.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope the Reds crush the Phillies, it would bring me great joy...this is what is left of for my baseball season...damn you Mets management!

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope the Reds crush the Phillies, it would bring me great joy...this is what is left of for my baseball season...damn you Mets management!

:p :D
Sore_apple.jpg

lol

CheeseConey

CheeseConey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Reds currently have a 9 game World Series win-streak going. If they can just get to the Series, then watch out.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hahahaha charzr that is quite the accurate picture :D