Rangers vs Giants World Series???

brianvoytek

brianvoytek

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sure hope not. Even though I HATE the Yankees, I would rather see them in the World Series then the Rangers. On the other end, I HATE the Giants (I'm a Dodger Fan) and MOST DEF don't want to see them in the World Series and looking at it on a TV Side of it, Giants vs Rangers brings in NO VIEWERS what so ever. Talk about boring...and knowing that these teams arent going to be the long term threat in baseball over the next few years.

Now If youre a Ranger Fan or Giant Fan then you see this in a different way. I like seeing teams that I know will be around for a few years playing well. Look at the Marlins or the Diamondbacks, they won a World Series and nobody looks at them as good teams now, just teams who blew their load on payroll, got a title and had a firesale.

I'm pulling for the Phillies but its not looking like that will happen.

M

mig2169

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
MLB hopes the yanks can get through the rangers, and philly can get by the giants. That matchup will be the highest ratings for the league. I would rather see giants and texas, just on the fact texas has never won a series and bonds would get to see the giants in the world series with out him.

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel the opposite of OP. Speaking of boring, watching the Phillies = zzzzzzzzz. As for the Yankees, I never root for a team with 27 titles to advance. Pulling for Rangers vs Giants.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No one might watch Rangers vs. Giants, but I'll be happy with it.

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If the Giants get there then great imo :)

It was watching the Giants & Angels World Series 2002 that i first got into baseball - even if i did root for the losing side :confused:

Lee v Lincecum in game 1 please :D

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would love to see a Rangers-Giants WS. I'd rather see these underdogs there than the Yankees and Phillies who try to buy it every year.

Chiefer

Chiefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a Mets fan so here's to hoping the the Yanks and the Phils don't make it.

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like it's going to be that way but I really don't care which NL team is in there as long as the Rangers make it in.

Rangers FTW! :top:

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just want a game 7 in the Texas-New York Series!!!