Rafael Palmeiro claims no steroid use

E

eaglezoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rafael Palmeiro is sticking to his story that a tainted vitamin shot caused his failed drug test five years ago and hopes Hall of Fame voters will overlook the mistake and honor him for his 3,020 hits and 569 homers.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=5966668

I think Palmeiro is "tainted" no matter how much he denies steroid use. It appears that "tainted" players so far are not gaining Hall of Fame admission. :dito: :eek: :cool: :D

S

steortex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea even being a fan of his back then not sure why he would want to drag it out and even bring it up again. he is tainted for sure

TylerN

TylerN

Kool-Aid & Frozen Pizza
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
haven't heard of him in foreverrrrrrrr. Thought he might be hiding somewhere

S

steortex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
haven't heard of him in foreverrrrrrrr. Thought he might be hiding somewhere[/quot]
He is eligible for the Hall of Fame which is announced today so thats why he surfaced from HIDING.. Which he has Zero Chance

rounder22

rounder22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's going to be interesting too see who gets into the hall fame these next 15 years so many inflated numbers and mlb didn't care.

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I use to have his rookie card.

Dunninger

Dunninger

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Living in baltimore for the years I did I loved Rafi as a player.. Sad that he'll carry this stigma with him.. and will probably never see the hall..

I lost respect for Alomar after the spitting incident.. but you simply can't ignore the guys play..

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never Liked Alomar either, but he got a lot of stats working for him....

ESPN and TMZ Breaking News: Palmeiro is Clean and I'm a Virgin.