President starts 29-3 in NCAA picks

E

eaglezoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"WASHINGTON -- President Barack Obama got only one pick wrong on the second full day of the NCAA tournament.

"Obama went 15-1 Friday and is 29-3 through the second round after filling out a bracket for ESPN for the third straight year.

"Obama correctly predicted two upsets Friday: 10th-seeded Florida State's victory over seventh-seeded Texas A&M, and No. 11 Marquette's win over No. 6 Xavier. His only mistake was picking No. 6 Georgetown to beat No. 11 VCU."

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/tournament/2011/news/story?id=6234662

LombardiStix

LombardiStix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's pretty tight. I hate how people get all pissy about him having his bracket out there.

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Rigged. But he picked KU to win it all.. so hopefully he's right! :)

A

AUPhoenix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I as big a March Madness fan as there is but I think the President should be concentrating on the economy.

ckingriches

ckingriches

Lucky Multiple League MVP
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I as big a March Madness fan as there is but I think the President should be concentrating on the economy.
Yeah, he shouldn't be doing anything except sleeping and worrying about how to fix the economy. Are you serious? First of all, he's the president - not a magician. And second, it helps that our president comes across as one of the people, not just some untouchable entity that is out of touch with how the rest of us spend our free time.

Riverrr

Riverrr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think most people's brackets have been busted by now. He's doing well compared to everyone else though.