Paul Pierce - "The Truth" and nothing but..

J

jssc1989

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The Legacy of Paul Pierce, one of the Greatest Celtic's, continues. Pay your respects.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i thought there would be some video to back up this statement. im personally not that big of a fan of his and he would be like my 5th favorite player ON THE CELTICS.

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didnt really care for him before and now I really dislike him after he called himself the best shooter IN THE WORLD at the 3 point contest. Ya rite. Career 36.9% three point shooter

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i thought there would be some video to back up this statement. im personally not that big of a fan of his and he would be like my 5th favorite player ON THE CELTICS.

Everyone goes above KG for me. Trash talking when ur playing is one thing, but dont walk on the court in a suit and cuss in another guys face when u arent even playing due to injury (last years playoffs)

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok, Iam a celtics fan.. Is Paul Pierce the best shooter in the world? Hahaha Noooo.. Is Paul Pierce one of the greatest Celtics players ever? Absolutely.. Hes always stayed true to the team.. Remember all that bullshit with Antoine walker and the trades back and forth? Remember those ugly losses in the Eastern Conference Finals to the 76ers ? Remember when he couuld have left? But he took the extension with the Celtics when they had no prospects and no dreams of getting any better..

This dudes got a lot of heart and crazy loyalty..

Mind you Iam not saying hes the best shooter, hes not the best Celtic player there ever was..

What I will tell you is he is a Hall of famer and defenitely on the top ten of all time best Celtic players to ever step on the court

Iam sure ppl will argue.. Thats a given.. Just my take on it

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with top 10 Celtics, hard to even argue when he's 3rd all time in points by a Celtic and 10th in games played.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Ok, Iam a celtics fan.. Is Paul Pierce the best shooter in the world? Hahaha Noooo.. Is Paul Pierce one of the greatest Celtics players ever? Absolutely.. Hes always stayed true to the team.. Remember all that bullshit with Antoine walker and the trades back and forth? Remember those ugly losses in the Eastern Conference Finals to the 76ers ? Remember when he couuld have left? But he took the extension with the Celtics when they had no prospects and no dreams of getting any better..

This dudes got a lot of heart and crazy loyalty..

Mind you Iam not saying hes the best shooter, hes not the best Celtic player there ever was..

What I will tell you is he is a Hall of famer and defenitely on the top ten of all time best Celtic players to ever step on the court

Iam sure ppl will argue.. Thats a given.. Just my take on it

Not much interested in pro ball, but had the pleasure of watching him for 3 years at KU. Apparently he still has the same enthusiam for the game.
Enjoy.

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with top 10 Celtics, hard to even argue when he's 3rd all time in points by a Celtic and 10th in games played.

No offense Gr3at but let me expand on this for just one minute. Its not about the stats imo that makes him one of the best.. Some will remember when we got Danny Ainge as GM and Paul didnt want him there, Paul wanted to leave. Others remember when we had Jim O'Brien for a coach.. Paul's agent was desperately shopping for a trade.. Paul wouldnt agree to it.

Remember when the green had Rick Pitino? How did that work out..

My only point is this guys and gals is this guy defenitely is a str8 baller and a loyal one at that.. He bleeds green and will not have it any other way, and will retire a true loyal and die hard Celtic who put his life into giving us quite a bit of memories..

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No offense Gr3at but let me expand on this for just one minute. Its not about the stats imo that makes him one of the best.. Some will remember when we got Danny Ainge as GM and Paul didnt want him there, Paul wanted to leave. Others remember when we had Jim O'Brien for a coach.. Paul's agent was desperately shopping for a trade.. Paul wouldnt agree to it.

Remember when the green had Rick Pitino? How did that work out..

My only point is this guys and gals is this guy defenitely is a str8 baller and a loyal one at that.. He bleeds green and will not have it any other way, and will retire a true loyal and die hard Celtic who put his life into giving us quite a bit of memories..

I do respect him for staying through some completely awful years