Opening night of football finally here!

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll go with the Vikings over Saints by 3 :)

M

Mr Whatever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah happy football is finally here.

M

Mr Whatever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nola at home? iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii dont know, ill go with nola

5TR8 FLUSH

5TR8 FLUSH

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Should be a great game tonight since its the NFC championship rematch, I like both teams but have to go with saints to win (42-35). :D

cjatud2012

cjatud2012

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am very happy for the Saints and the success they've had, they really deserve it more than any other team in the NFL. That being said, ESPN's unconditional affection for the Saints is super annoying and I think they're vastly overrated going into this year. I don't wanna say I hope they fall short of expectations because that's not fair to the Saints, but it would sure make ESPN look foolish, which would please me to no end.

Vikings win tonight, but it will be close-- Vikings are kinda overrated too imo.

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am very happy for the Saints and the success they've had, they really deserve it more than any other team in the NFL.

Why? (And dont say Katrina b/c that effected the people, not the players/franchise and doesn't explain why they 'deserved' it)

That being said, ESPN's unconditional affection for the Saints is super annoying and I think they're vastly overrated going into this year. I don't wanna say I hope they fall short of expectations because that's not fair to the Saints, but it would sure make ESPN look foolish, which would please me to no end.

Agreed.

SlySwagga

SlySwagga

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank god football is here. I'm so sick of those baseball highlights on espn.

Saints r a good team either way u flip it. Yea the unconditional affection is annoying of course. But i still dont think they're overrated.

Minnesota seemed unexpectedly rusty tonight.