Ongoing Hockey Thread

the lab man

the lab man

CardsChat Irregular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Next survivor pool going and I need a lock for Saturday night.

I've already used Pittsburg and Colorado

Leaning towards

Detroit over Columbus
or
Vancouver over Edmonton

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
vancouver over edmonton. Vancover are playing sick good and have been really unlucky to be that far down the standings, and Edmonton suck hard. Detroit is nowhere near a lock, they may not even be favourites

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Go Coyotes!! We deserve a playoff team this year!

the lab man

the lab man

CardsChat Irregular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Next survivor pool has started ...I get so close every time down to last 12 or so and miss it..

I have already used San Jose last week.

Washington should win at home this week ....Thoughts anyone???

canucks921

canucks921

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow I can't believe I just found this thread, it's a good time to be a Canuck right now, we are playing good hockey however are dreaded 14 game road trip is coming up soon.

This is a great season for the fact that Edmonton sucks, it is so good to see them do soo bad. If your an Edmonton fan I"m sorry but I feel your pain, I've had to sit through alot of crappy years in Vancouver, plus you got the cups, we need to get one NOW>

the lab man

the lab man

CardsChat Irregular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow I can't believe I just found this thread, it's a good time to be a Canuck right now, we are playing good hockey however are dreaded 14 game road trip is coming up soon.

This is a great season for the fact that Edmonton sucks, it is so good to see them do soo bad. If your an Edmonton fan I"m sorry but I feel your pain, I've had to sit through alot of crappy years in Vancouver, plus you got the cups, we need to get one NOW>

Vancouver is playing awesome right now, the road trip may hurt them but the Sedins have helped me to be #1 in two hockey pools right now.

canucks921

canucks921

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
5 in a row now for the canucks, one more game against St louis on Wednesday then they won't be home until March, that is just crazy. Hope Colorado loses a couple so we can go to first in the division, Calgary is slipping, if playoffs started today they would not be in.

P

Psycotic17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Come on poker and hockey are amazing combos they go hand in hand alot better than soccer do this one topic should be flooded with posts oh well might as well get to the point... I found two great youtube channels to subscribe to so if you like hockey enough to watch highlights on youtube check out HockeyWebCast, and NHLVideo...You guys will really enjoy them even if you just like watching highlights they update everyday

P

Psycotic17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont know if anyone is actually reading these but I just wanted to congragulate Edmonton Oilers for finally breaking their 13 game losing streak... They broke it against the LA Kings Feb 1st winning 4 - 2 on a really close game... Congrats

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They beat Carolina 4-2. Like they could have beat the kings....

Lo-Dog

Lo-Dog

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They beat Carolina 4-2. Like they could have beat the kings....

Meh Oilers will get the first overall pick and the Kings will lose fast in the playoffs.

Enjoy your two home games.:p

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not when we swag kovalchuk :) 1 time!!!

the lab man

the lab man

CardsChat Irregular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sssssshhhh........ Leafs beating Devils 3-0

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well since he went to NJ, they have now become the clear favourites for the cup

the lab man

the lab man

CardsChat Irregular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well since he went to NJ, they have now become the clear favourites for the cup

New Jersey ...now that is a complete surprize, I wonder how he will fit in with their defensive system

Tomorrow night rematch....Leafs vs N.J.Devils...Interesting

Lo-Dog

Lo-Dog

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gonna have to watch the Leaf - Devil game now.

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol Leafs almost/should have beat them. Shows why they are scrapping it our for bottom place when you blow a 2 goal lead with 3 minutes to go and end up losing in regulation

dd_decker

dd_decker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm from north of Boston, MA. What the heck is going on with the Bruins???!!! :confused:

villajoseph

villajoseph

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im a kings fan im watching them play Det. 3-3 going in to the 3rd

P

Psycotic17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How bout the game between the Capitals and the Penguins a couple of days ago it was amazing Penguins were up 4-1 and Crosby had 2 goals... Slowly but surely the Capitals not only tied the game... Not only did Ovechkin get a hat trick... But they won in overtime on a 4 on 3 powerplay from a shot off the point by Ovechkin

the lab man

the lab man

CardsChat Irregular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How bout the game between the Capitals and the Penguins a couple of days ago it was amazing Penguins were up 4-1 and Crosby had 2 goals... Slowly but surely the Capitals not only tied the game... Not only did Ovechkin get a hat trick... But they won in overtime on a 4 on 3 powerplay from a shot off the point by Ovechkin

Ovechkin has to be the purest shooter ever... I love to watch him. Mike Bossy was a great shooter in his time but I have to give to Ove...he is good

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As far as having the best shot goes, i think Kovalchuk has the best wrister in the game