NY Jets show their true colors

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah I dont know what the hell that was about. Very cheap shot. I dont know what he was thinking about there... I mean, cameras everywhere, he has to realize he will be seen and yet he does it anyway! Just amazing!

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Prolly just wants to be Woody Hayes when he grows up.

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cheap shot? LOL. U watching the same thing as me? Why are we talking about this? Doesnt look intentional to me. Will watch again

Stilll LoLing after reading that

DawgBones

DawgBones

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Too bad he won't be on the sideline for next weeks game. Would love to see a player run in to him full speed. What a wuss.

thesoxwin

thesoxwin

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cheap shot? LOL. U watching the same thing as me? Why are we talking about this? Doesnt look intentional to me. Will watch again

Yeah, watch it again...and again...It was a cheat shot at least and this Jet will be out of a job by midweek

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Prob so.. Still funny imo/ I didnt see anything leading up to that clip from your link though. Looks like he ran into the guys foot. Thats just me though!

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I dont know what else to call it...Clearly he sticks his leg out just enough to trip the guy. I mean I dont have anything against the Jets but that was out of line on his part.

E

eaglezoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have no idea what this guy was thinking about when he did this -- it is very serious misconduct. I expect the NFL to punish the Jets and this coach rather harshly! What else can they do ? :eek: :rolleyes: :icon_scra

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Too bad Carroll couldn't stand up immediately, would have love to watch him stand up and punch the guy in the face a la roethlisberger!!!

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
rofl the jets are an embarrassment to the NFL

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
By true colors do you mean that they're a fraud of a team?

Most of their wins are in OT against scrub teams, blown out by pats, lost to dolphins.

Sanchez=most overrated qb

gobthemagician

gobthemagician

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So what, it's not like any other team wouldn't do it. I'm by no means a Jets fan (cowboys fan actually! fml) but like Skip Bayless said, this isn't that unusual or odd. Sucks that he got sorta injured though.

DawgBones

DawgBones

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So what, it's not like any other team wouldn't do it. I'm by no means a Jets fan (cowboys fan actually! fml) but like Skip Bayless said, this isn't that unusual or odd. Sucks that he got sorta injured though.

For real?:confused: Has this ever happened before in the NFL? This guy had such a sweet gig and he just blew it. Idiot imo.

wayschaff

wayschaff

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the longer this goes on, the bigger the joke this becomes. the jets have been nothing but media whores all season long and the later it gets into the season the less relavent they become in the play off race.