Novak Djokovic the greatest of all time?

seiya1989

seiya1989

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello, in my opinion, if it is, and the results show it promptly: 23 grand slams, more than anyone else, 37 Masters 1000, more than anyone else, and 6 ATP final tour you are tied with Federer
In addition to the fact that he has a favorable record against Federer and also over Nadal, even though he beats the Spaniard only by one game. More time as number 1 in the world and he still has a few years left of good health and good tennis.
I understand that a lot of people don't like Novak because more than once he has had crosses with the public inside a tennis court. Personally, I love that it is just like that if he doesn't like something, he shows it, he doesn't shut up with anyone, he's not the typical model of athletes who does everything right and looks good with everyone and who everyone loves.
The fact that he did not want to be vaccinated for Covid-19 speaks a lot about him and his convictions, even though it jeopardized his career, he thought the best thing was not to get vaccinated and so he did.
NOVAK Djokovic THE NUMBER 1 OF ALL TIME!!! LONG LIVE SERBIA!!

RhinoRyan89

RhinoRyan89

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I agree with alot of what you said.

But for me Federer is still Number 1

Also Djokovic has a favourable record Federer and Nadal due to them being well past there peak when he played majority of matches against them.

I miss the days when we had most competitive top 4 when all where fit.

Federer, Nadal, Djokovic and Murray

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The big 3 are the same really. They played at the same level, none was really “better” than the other by any margin. A title here or there extra does not make a player necessarily the Goat.

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
carlos alcaraz will the be the greatest of all time.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Djokovic is undoubtedly a great tennis player! But! I consider Rafael Nadal to be the best on the clay, and Roger Federer to be the best on hard court. Djokovic is the current leader of the ATP tour, but no more. :)

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Numerically Novak is the best or close to it. now if it is by taste, roger federer is always one step ahead.

seiya1989

seiya1989

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
TT
The big 3 are the same really. They played at the same level, none was really “better” than the other by any margin. A title here or there extra does not make a player necessarily the Goat.
Grand Slam titles are the ones that make the difference. It's not the same to have 14 like Sampras had them for a long time, or 20 like Federer or 23 like Novak. Since this is a totally individual sport, everything is reflected in the achievements achieved throughout his career is my opinion

carlos alcaraz will the be the greatest of all time.
We won't know anyway Alcaraz was not in the era of the Big 3 of all time

Djokovic is undoubtedly a great tennis player! But! I consider Rafael Nadal to be the best on the clay, and Roger Federer to be the best on hard court. Djokovic is the current leader of the ATP tour, but no more. :)
What a pity that people can't be objective, I remind you that Australia is played on hard courts and NOVAK has won 10 times there and 3 times in the US Open more titles than anyone else on hard court, but anyway, it was clear when you said that he is only the current number 1 and nothing else, it hurts a lot of people that the Serbian is the best of all, greetings

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
Numbers dont lie period ! Some people are attached more to federer or nadal and thus they see them superior but in few decades when newer generations will look up who was the greatest they will check the numbers and only one will pop up and recognized as the best , hate it or love it but its a fact !

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
For me the best of all time is and always will be Roger Federer. My congratulations to Djokovic for everything he has won. But I consider that it is not only what he is as an athlete, but also as a person. And in the last Wimbledon breaking rackets in the final is not a good example. Federer is a gentleman. And it will always be the best of all time.

seiya1989

seiya1989

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
For me the best of all time is and always will be Roger Federer. My congratulations to Djokovic for everything he has won. But I consider that it is not only what he is as an athlete, but also as a person. And in the last Wimbledon breaking rackets in the final is not a good example. Federer is a gentleman. And it will always be the best of all time.
This is your opinion and defend it, I have been following tennis for 20 years, today I am 33, I invite you to look for Federer and the times he has been taken out on a court or broken a racket, they are human, not machines, and I regret that, but the assessment as a person cannot be given through a screen, although that is not a requirement to be the best of all, only what he has won and nothing more than that, I still understand that Federer always had a better press than anyone, even Nadal and the same thing happens with the Serbian, but the numbers are the numbers Regards

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
This is your opinion and defend it, I have been following tennis for 20 years, today I am 33, I invite you to look for Federer and the times he has been taken out on a court or broken a racket, they are human, not machines, and I regret that, but the assessment as a person cannot be given through a screen, although that is not a requirement to be the best of all, only what he has won and nothing more than that, I still understand that Federer always had a better press than anyone, even Nadal and the same thing happens with the Serbian, but the numbers are the numbers Regards
I agree with you, Federer did it when he was young. But you said so yourself, when I was young. Djokovic does it at the age of 36. With all the young players following him. I think it's a big difference. But they are different opinions of course.

seiya1989

seiya1989

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I agree with you, Federer did it when he was young. But you said so yourself, when I was young. Djokovic does it at the age of 36. With all the young players following him. I think it's a big difference. But they are different opinions of course.
I repeat the same thing: the assessment as a person is left out, being a Buddha doesn't make you a better tennis player, and throughout his career Federer has broken more rackets than the Serbian, in short. You have to be objective to think about things, fanaticism never did anything good, tennis is an individual sport 1 vs 1, the Serbian has won more important tournaments than anyone else, and in the head-to-head with Federer he has won more games, for you he is the best of course, but the reality is only one, see you

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I repeat the same thing: the assessment as a person is left out, being a Buddha doesn't make you a better tennis player, and throughout his career Federer has broken more rackets than the Serbian, in short. You have to be objective to think about things, fanaticism never did anything good, tennis is an individual sport 1 vs 1, the Serbian has won more important tournaments than anyone else, and in the head-to-head with Federer he has won more games, for you he is the best of course, but the reality is only one, see you
hahaha, sorry I'm not going to get into an argument because I'm not a child. They are different opinions, we just have to grow as people. good luck.

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HE WILL BE THE PLAYER WITH THE MOST GRAM SLAN TITLE IN TENNIS Novak Djokovic

Vladqt

Vladqt

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The way he smashed his racket in the Wimbledon final was tough

vladsink

vladsink

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BY
Chips
Djokovic is the greatest but I like Nadal better and feel sorry for Federer in the 2019 Wimbledon final.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
yes , Djokovic is the Goat, but i still like Nadal or Federer for personality reasons .

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For me Djokovic is one of the best along with Nadal and Federer, they are on the same level, my favorite is Djokovic

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello for me he is a great player but the best is Federer and then Nadal