Novak Djokovic=GOAT

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now that Djokovic is the GOAT in a statistical way at last, I wanted to make this thread so we can all together refresh our memories of his greatest matches in his tennis career.
I will mention, as my first match, the one against Nadal at the Wimbledon, semifinal.
It was the match that showed the world that Novak Djokovic is back on the top of his game, and he showed us all his power through beating one of the greatest, on a stage that is possibly the most prestigous in all of tennis, Wimbledon. It was a grueling match for both, playing over 5 hours, and this match was even streched across two whole days. It was once again a grueling fight among many for these two.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I cheered for him in the match, he deserved to win.
Humble and persistent, a true champion.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Congratulations to him! He is a great player, he deserves everything!

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
he is a great player, now he is the champion, congratulations, it is demonstrated that he is at a high level, and also for many more years.

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
he is a great player, now he is the champion, congratulations, it is demonstrated that he is at a high level, and also for many more years.
Yeah, he really is, but I have to give the utmost respect to Carlitos and Casper, I see Carlitos maybe even being a top 5 player of all time, and Casper will definently win some slams in my opinion.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everybody! I can to say only one about Novak Djokovic: by my opinion, He is really a Great tennis player and sportsman!
And I think, Novak Djokovic also is most of wonderful inspiring example for the others now and in Future!..

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips

As Andy Roddick said is : "Tough to make any numbers-based argument against Novak Djokovic being the best"​

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have always cheered for Federer or Nadal but I grudgingly must admit that Novak deserves to go down in history as the GOAT. Just as in golf there is a way to measure it and that is the number of majors won. Novak probably would have won at least 2 more as well if he had made some different decisions and not been disqualified (hit ball girl with ball) or refused entry in some of them. He might win one or two more as well.

vitas_top

vitas_top

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Djokovic is a true champion and strong-willed athlete. He did not bow under pressure from officials when he refused to be vaccinated against covid under the threat of being suspended from participating in major tournaments. This once again shows his strength of mind and adherence to principles. A true champion defies the pressure of circumstances and people around him.

testing826

testing826

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
happy for Mr Novak Djokovic !Best of the professional's today WTG!

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, Novak is the top of men's tennis at the moment! The competition used to be higher: in the days of Rafa and Roger's dominance. Now, indeed, there are many interesting young and promising tennis players, but none of them are up to Djokovic's level.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Without Nadal in the tournament Djokovic proved his superiority.Ruud never put in risk Nole´s victory.

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There have been too many amazing matches to reference as the greatest moment-match. I appreciate the matches won in a sudden death environment- next game wins scenario... As close as they get to determining a winner. I love close games.

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Without a doubt, Novak is the best, some may have other favorites, in my case Roger, but in statistics the Serbian is unbeatable. Besides being in the elite for so long, it is not for any player. It will surely be hard to top him when he retires.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
numbers and statistics don't lie... from this point of view, he is indisputably the GOAT

nameless

nameless

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
His resume is enviable: he makes a difference in (almost) all statistical fields. In fact, he owns 23 majors, he is the only one to have won at least each of them three times . and he even became the current winner of each of the greats.