Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
gobthemagician

gobthemagician

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Had a debate with my friend, which is "better" (yea really vague, but allowed for a good debate. What do you guys say?

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NFL, the players are steroid-fed killing machines

college is full of skinny white guys with 3.5 GPAs

E

eaglezoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like watching college football much more than watching the pros. On Saturday, you can always find a few good games, as there are a ton of games on. But I like watching the NFL about now when there are eight teams left; usually there are some awesome matchups.

A

AUPhoenix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
College football is the greatest game on earth. The excite gathered from being in a stadium with 85,000 of your closest friends is unbelievable. I had a friend come down from South Carolina for the Auburn vs Clemson game this year. It was his first in manay years and his entire family had a blast. Next year we go up to Clemson for the return game. :)

roland cote

roland cote

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watch bothe pretty avidly. It's always interesting to see if you can pick out the CORRECT college players going to the pro's. I keep a little book on it. I'm correct about, well, not about, exactly 18.3 percent of the time. I think that's pretty good, PLUS I get to watch a lot of great football!!