NFL Superbowl winner

thesoxwin

thesoxwin

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Vote here for your Superbowl winner. Giving reasons why.

I am obviously a Patriots fan. I think Belichick is the best coach we will see in our lifetime. Always prepared and always has his teams prepared. this will be no different. The Patriots are healthy and on a mission, not out to just beat the Jets, but to show everyone just how good they really are.

Patriots over Green Bay in Superbowl.

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Vote here for your Superbowl winner. Giving reasons why.

I am obviously a Patriots fan. I think Belichick is the best coach we will see in our lifetime. Always prepared and always has his teams prepared. this will be no different. The Patriots are healthy and on a mission, not out to just beat the Jets, but to show everyone just how good they really are.

Patriots over Green Bay in Superbowl.

If this all actually happens, I will finish dead last in the Playoff Challenge. Was thinking more like PIT vs ATL. I could be batshit crazy though. :p To me PIT-NE comes down to not only a good running game and o-line, but rush D, which favors PIT. NE is not bad with that either though. I just see the PIT D putting pressure on Brady all day long - which he is good at handling as well.

PokerPete

PokerPete

RIP Logic And Sanity
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pats over ATL

ATL mops up the remainder of the NFC.

Balt and Pitt have an all out, take no prisoners, blood bath that leaves the victor so badly hobbled that when a junior high team from the Boston area is subbed in for the Pats at the last minute and they still win the game 31-0

Pats win the super bowl with late 4th quarter come from behind drive when they benefit from a 15 yard "looking too mean in Brady's direction" flag after the pass falls incomplete on 4th and 6.

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't see anyone beating the Patriots. The NFC seems wide open tho.
Would be epic if Bears played the Packers with the winner going to the Superbowl. :)

thesoxwin

thesoxwin

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If this all actually happens, I will finish dead last in the Playoff Challenge. Was thinking more like PIT vs ATL. I could be batshit crazy though. :p To me PIT-NE comes down to not only a good running game and o-line, but rush D, which favors PIT. NE is not bad with that either though. I just see the PIT D putting pressure on Brady all day long - which he is good at handling as well.
Well then , maybe you should give them a call. I'm sure they wouldn't want to upset your Playoff Challenge...:D I just looked at mine. I need Patriots and Chicago, but I just think that Green bay is the NFC team to beat.

I also agree with Pete, whomever wins that Pitt-Balt game will not have enough in the tank to take down the Pats...providing they get by the Jets. { I can look ahead, but I'm sure they are not}

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I was hopin' for the Chiefs (yeah, I know they were a longshot), but since they are out.. I'll be rooting for the Falcons (since they have ex-Chief Tony Gonzalez, who I'm a big fan of), and I think they have a chance.

GrimlyGrim

GrimlyGrim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a fan of scoring and bloodbaths, I like the Pats. Although, I have to say I'd love to see the Seahawks win it all. Egg in every experts face.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have to say I'd love to see the Seahawks win it all. Egg in every experts face.

i was going to post this. would be truly awesome if some miracle happened and they pulled it off. gl to them

E

eaglezoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like New England to win it all. The Pats have exceeded my own expectations as I only thought that they were in the process of rebuilding but the young guys who play for them just seem to play better and better each week. Tom Brady is probably having his best season. Brady makes every receiver better including Branch and Welker and the two tightends, Gronkowski and Hernandez.

On the NFC side, I like Green Bay based on the superiority of their defense and the play of Aaron Rodgers. :eek: :cool: :D

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Obv Jets and Green Bay. Brady blows after a layoff. Jets D will limit his passing game and the Pats have no rushing game.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd be really surprised if the Pats didn't win it all.

I would go with any of the AFC teams before any of the NFC teams left.

thesoxwin

thesoxwin

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol i know this might seem unrealistic considering that lost but somehow all the seahawks players will get hurt and colts team will have to substitute in for their team and take it to the playoffs. They will somehow get back in i know it.

Thye could let the Colts back in it, and they would lose, again.

M

MickSwagger814

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
whoever wins the steelers ravens game is my pick

B

ballers101

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The colts are out and they have been my team for a long time but I am going to go with the Packers not because they are the best team. Because they have a QB who has only gotten better in the playoffs, possibly the best first two games in the playoffs by a QB, most TDs by a QB in his first 2 games in the playoffs. They have some really talented wide outs, there defense may not be GREAT but it is a solid defense. Plus, they have a good running game. They need to work on some areas but they are a solid team. Definitely not the team to beat they will most likely lose but I am cheering for them

AND btw are people talking smack about Manning. Manning has never had a good defense. Average at best and he's still able to lead the team into the playoffs every single year. Statistically speaking the best QB of all time.

Exit141RTe1

Exit141RTe1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Brady has stepped up in the last few games I can't see anyone challenging the Pats. They just look too strong.

tpb221

tpb221

Chasing Gutshots
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who else but the Steelers!

M

MickSwagger814

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Brady has stepped up in the last few games I can't see anyone challenging the Pats. They just look too strong.

they do look strong but they are very young and inexperienced when it comes to playoff football...i c a young player making a key mistake and them losing

M

MickSwagger814

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who else but the Steelers!

the steelers def look like a super bowl team but the ravens are very strong as well and when they play each other anything can happen so if they win this week against baltimore then they def are my pick to win

wayschaff

wayschaff

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Obviously The Patriots are going to win. the only teams left in the playoffs they havent beaten this year are the falcons and the seahawks. but they didnt play either of those teams. everyone else else left, they've played and in most cases played very well. the only 2 teams that concern me might be the ravens and the packers. cause both regular season games were close. but i also never bet against tom and the boys during a home playoff game.

A

AUPhoenix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am going with the Pittsburgh Steelers to win it all. I think they can take Brady and the Pats this year.

thesoxwin

thesoxwin

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just scored two Patriots Jets Tix...Club Seats 100.00 each Faced value at 175.00 each....I will be there....wafreakinghoooooooo.

tpb221

tpb221

Chasing Gutshots
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here we go STEELERS, Here we go!!!!!!!

1 down 1 more to go to the big dance!!!!!!!!!

Winner Poker