FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Watched today's games... Patriots game just finished, it was fun, nothing special... but Falcons vs Seahawks was amazing, really exciting!

shadow451

shadow451

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Falcons gonna beat the niners by 3 points.

You are underestimating the Niners....their defense is stout and their offense is equally as high power as the Falcons.

When it comes down to it, I think Niners edge the Falcons solely because of their defense being better than the Falcon's is.

frigidbch

frigidbch

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It will be Niner/Pats Super Bowl.Pats win in a shoot out 42-40.

G

gotchips

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lets got pats.....they are gonna win it all

BigCountryAA

BigCountryAA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So you were a raiders or chargers fan all year...and now youre on the niner bandwagon lol, i know plenty of guys like you!
Being a die hard Raiders fan and knowing a beastly team when you see one has nothing to do with being on a bandwagon lol.

I as well am a die hard Raiders fan but I don't blindly say this or that team sucks or ignore the fact that a team is great even if its not "my team".

I think ATL showed today that they can hang with the read option QB's and the running game pretty well. It'll be another close one. I can't decide on a clear winner although I'm leaning towards SF.

I'm hoping Baltimore takes NE out for no other reason than I just don't like NE.

SmithGT

SmithGT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are underestimating the Niners....their defense is stout and their offense is equally as high power as the Falcons.

When it comes down to it, I think Niners edge the Falcons solely because of their defense being better than the Falcon's is.
The same Niners defense that gave up 42 points to the Seahawks just a few weeks ago?

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The same Niners defense that gave up 42 points to the Seahawks just a few weeks ago?

The same Falcons defense that blew a 20-point lead and if it wasn't for a badly called timeout - would not be playing this weekend?

shadow451

shadow451

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

You make a very valid observation...I can't explain that, but they were a dominate D all season.

I'm not a Niners fan, just stating my opinion. I think their defense is what wins that game.

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't wait for the Falcons and 49ers game. I don't really care who wins but I know it's going to be a blast to watch.

There is a commercial out that has the 49ers in it and they are saying in it that "this is going to be our year". We will soon see. They have 2 more wins to go before that commercial becomes historic.

Patriots vs. Ravens will be intense as well. Ray Lewis is going to blow up if he gets any more pumped w/ excitement HaHa

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How about a Ravens-Falcons Superbowl?

Z

Zin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Falcons over the Niners and Patriots over the Ravens

JasonD1014

JasonD1014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ravens/Falcons in the Superbowl with Ravens winning. Was my pick from the beginning of the season so gotta stick with it. The way things are going it looks like it will be Patriots/Niners with the Patriots winning though unfortunately... I absolutely loathe the Pats so if they win Sunday I may not even watch the Superbowl

CAMurray

CAMurray

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
49ers 34 / Pats 25 will be the Superbowl Final score.

And this is the Future of Football......

:D

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-01-18 at 7.47.08 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-01-18 at 7.47.08 PM.jpg
    366.7 KB · Views: 11
B

BUSHwacker4

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nfl