NCAA BB Upset of the season

robert_wrath

robert_wrath

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Duke losing to St. John's 93-78. In a word: Pathetic.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dont diss my dukies man. they'll be legit come tourney time

syracuse losing 4 or 5 in a row. thats pathetic.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nolan-smith-2-and-the-duke-blue-devils-celebrate-their-79-69-win.jpg

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
haha yea^^ vanq knows what up

i dont really see how losing to st johns is pathetic...u see dukes shooting percentage?? you gotta make shots to win..starting off 1 of 13 from 3 point range is gonna put a huge dent in your chance to win.

if you cant make it rain you will lose...they lost ...big deal...everybody hates duke it seems...but me.....haters

rounder22

rounder22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't hate duke but losing there point guard Kyrie Irving for the year is a big loss. They are going to struggle with teams that guard the 3 point shot well.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't hate duke but losing there point guard Kyrie Irving for the year is a big loss. They are going to struggle with teams that guard the 3 point shot well.

agreed...fortunately duke is full of shooters (like always). they need more of an inside presence than the plumlee brothers who are ok but nothing phenominal.

**** Dook.

hi hater

J

josh_dei8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a Kentucky fan, seeing Duke get beat like that truly made my day

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol why? duke isn't even in their conference

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a North Carolinian my whole life, as a person who went to NC State for my undergrad, as a person who is attending UNC-CH right now, I'd like to say this:

Hi stupid ****ing Duke fan that probably has never even been to Duke's campus, let alone even knows what they're talking about. And even if you have, then you're probably the rich yankee cracker type imported from New Jersey that seem to infest Duke's campus. The people who go there and pay their bloated tuition are retarded. And their basketball team will regress back to the mean in short order.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a North Carolinian my whole life, as a person who went to NC State for my undergrad, as a person who is attending UNC-CH right now, I'd like to say this:

Hi stupid ****ing Duke fan that probably has never even been to Duke's campus, let alone even knows what they're talking about. And even if you have, then you're probably the rich yankee cracker type imported from New Jersey that seem to infest Duke's campus. The people who go there and pay their bloated tuition are retarded. And their basketball team will regress back to the mean in short order.

i heard people that went to NC state have tiny dicks

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

sup nukka? uhm yea actually i have been to dukes campus and actually been to 2 games at Cameron indoor as well. i'd be pissed too if a school kicked my teams ass every year and always succeeded in land of basketball. I wasn't smart enough to get into duke but i'd gladly pay their bloated tuition to be a blue devil. they kick so such ass.

On the bright side North Carolina is tearing it up this year!!! errr...actually...getting tore the F&^K up LOL they BLOW this year. i love that they are doing so bad. least favorite team ever right next to uconn. always got next year bud. keep ya chin up.

Duke owns btw. bye haterrr

i heard people that went to NC state have tiny dicks

believe ive heard the same...and that they all suck at basketball

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Ohio St. came real close to losing to Northwestern the other day, lol.. they ended up pulling off the win by one point after that NW foul.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that explains the tiny-dick theme