NBA Season begins tonight!

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great game to kick the season off with Heat vs. Celtics. I'm super excited about the Knicks, and can't wait to get this season underway.

Imo it's going to be Lakers vs. Heat in the NBA finals...a little premature I know :)

I think this has to be one of my favorite times of the year sports-wise. MLB playoffs, nfl, and nba all in one, all the sports I care about :D

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
love the NBA....but without allen iverson i haven't much to cheer for anymore

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lakers all the way, hope the Celtics can show tonight that the "Big 3 with the fake king" are not that good.

TylerN

TylerN

Kool-Aid & Frozen Pizza
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Imo it's going to be Lakers vs. Heat in the NBA finals...a little premature I know :)

Thats not just ur opinion lol thats basically everybody's opinion

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was nice to see the Heat lose game one. I didn't have to hear any ridiculous 82-0 comments :)

Of course someone could just make a 81-1 comment instead ^^

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what happin to that kid, he was always fun to watch

i know he was, my favorite all time player. Unfortunately last year he got into some gambling/alcohol problems and decided in like July he would try free agency in the league.

Nobody picked him up though and he just signed a deal on Monday to play in the Turkish league for a 2 year - 4 Million $$ contract....saddening

Biggee247

Biggee247

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey people! It's time to THUNDER UP!

Oklahoma City Thunder Baby!

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a man crush on Kevin Durant. He's going to end up winning more titles than Lebron.

Riverrr

Riverrr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Go Magic! It's gonna be tough to get into the Conference finals again, but they have a good chance to return.