Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters
PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i agree i think the technical will be nothing and the NBA committee or whatever will see it was a bad call.

Davis got smacked!!! unintentionally though...but dam that was messed up

suit2please

suit2please

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the technical will be rescinded i'm 90% sure

I agree. But losing Davis off the bench, and his 5 fouls on Howard will hurt depending on what the doctors say, 2 days after a concussion playing I would think is doubtful.

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bring on game 6! lets have some fun!

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So the fans of Magic that regularly post here I just wanna say this.. **** you Blanco. **** You PattyR.. **** you Magic. **** you Referrees. And the biggest one here. **** YOU CELTICS. JESUS CHRIST. U MAKE ME WANT MY EYES TO BLEED SO I DONT HAVE TO WANT THIS CHOKE FEST

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LMAO this game was awesome...i swear if the magic come back and win the series....i dont even know what ill do...go streakin or something...lets pray!!!!!

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i love you too PC

LOL

LMAO this game was awesome...i swear if the magic come back and win the series....i dont even know what ill do...go streakin or something...lets pray!!!!!

DUDE if the the Magic win the series your gonna be the biggest drooler in NBA History. Get off there nuts.. ****.. You put me on life tilt..

FYI Brians my buddy but goddamn... dont fall of that wagon. Your likely to break a leg. .

Celtics team. If FTP_Nutz was here and not banned hed be threatening suicide at this point.

Take your heads out your asses. Talk about a new meaning for spewtards.. FML:mad:

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Game six.. Game ****ing six. Were going back to Boston.. AGAIN. son of a bitch I wanna scream.. Wheres the line thats formed to punch Paul Pierce in the teeth. Can I buy a ticket to the front?

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol its not a drooler if i witness the biggest comeback in NBA history and LOVE it because it was against of bunch of bitchy celtics is it? NO LOL

**** Boston like the bitches they are!!!

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How can anyone be really interested in this. March Madness, college basketball, is the ultimate thrill. The guys playing in the pros are a bunch of overpaid crybabies.:D

What do you mean? The Suns are playing like a College Team in March with their "girlie" zone defense! How can you not love it?

R U ORNG???

Rldetheflop

Rldetheflop

Head Ranger
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So the fans of Magic that regularly post here I just wanna say this.. **** you Blanco. **** You PattyR.. **** you Magic. **** you Referrees. And the biggest one here. **** YOU CELTICS. JESUS CHRIST. U MAKE ME WANT MY EYES TO BLEED SO I DONT HAVE TO WANT THIS CHOKE FEST

what no **** you for me?

anyway its good to see the Magic start playing like they can. Its gonna be a dogfight in game 6 and should be fun to watch. Thank goodness Rashard Lewis is finally recovering from his stomach virus that hospitalized him before game 1 and still called for IV fluids before game 5. still a very tough challenge to win this series but it seems much more doable than it did 3 days ago. I just wonder what the series would look like had the magic done a few things differently in game 2 'sigh' but that's yesterdays news.

on a side note I think the techs on Perkins were horrible and hopefully the league office will rectify that.

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OOOPS Sorry Ridetheflop.. **** YOU TOO

LOOOOL

Obv the cussing at you guys is just my way of venting. Its all in good fun and I dont really mean it. But you guys already know that Iam sure.

Cept PattyR. ahahaha. u drooooooler

suit2please

suit2please

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only 1 of Perks technicals rescinded, both really shouldve been. But of course that would be the league agreeing that their referees suck, which they do. Just like the obvious flagrant on Pierce in the fourth that had to be upgraded today.

Still waiting on Davis, but Im sure their won't be much news on him until tomorrow, possibly even game time since he needs the doctors to clear him to play. Then you got Wallace straining his back.

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Close at Halftime. Lakers up . Hey Celtic players.. You watching? Sheesh

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That one hurt... bad...

To come back and tie the game with 3.5 seconds left, only to not block out Artest on a badly forced shot by Kobe...

Ouch. I'm still horse from yelling when they tied the score (the whole bar was going nuts).

The Suns can win in the Staples Center. They know that now. This thing is going 7 games.

suit2please

suit2please

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd say tonight is must win for the Celtics, which isn't great. Big Baby might be playing, think its still a game time decision by the doctors. Wallace's back wasn't doing good yesterday and then you got Tony Allen's ankle. All 3 of the Celtics main guys off the bench injured, ugh.

This could be the worst spring/summer in sports for any one place. Bruins already lost a 3-0 series lead, if the Celtics do too....

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
suns loss was brutal. such a crucial game and man, that one play has huuge implications. hard to see LA losing the series now (which means there's a good chance they go on to win the championship). if PHX coulda taken that game it mightve been the deathblow. ugh lakers have such a knack for winning almost every close game it almost seems unfair

suit2please

suit2please

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good start for the C's. Hopefully a little rest will help Rondo after that fall, definitely need him at full speed to try and close this series out.

*Nate Robinson stepping up in replace of Rondo

Last edited:
PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Calls or no calls. Comeback or no comeback. C's might not win the championship. Orlando made great effort. Fact remains only to be one thing. C's are going to the Championship series. Good run Orlando.

DawgBones

DawgBones

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have stayed away from this thread for certain reasons, until now! It's time to yak a bit;) First and foremost I am a Cleveland fan. Whatever LeBron decides to do with his career is up to him. My take is that he would be foolish to leave. He is treated like royalty there. And as far as the endorsements go...if you're worth it you could be playing for The Savage Penguins of Antartica and still get the $$ And LMAO at all you LeBron haters...if he were to sign with your team you would be the first to hollar Hell Yeah!Second, grew up rooting for ALL Boston teams thanks to my Father. Bruins and Bobby Orr, Phil Espisito, "Chief" Johnny Bucyk and the best nickname ever "Pieface" McKenzie. That was then and this is now. No matter who comes out of the West,(sorry Jazz) I'm rooting for the Celts:)

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have stayed away from this thread for certain reasons, until now! It's time to yak a bit;) First and foremost I am a Cleveland fan. Whatever LeBron decides to do with his career is up to him. My take is that he would be foolish to leave. He is treated like royalty there. And as far as the endorsements go...if you're worth it you could be playing for The Savage Penguins of Antartica and still get the $$ And LMAO at all you LeBron haters...if he were to sign with your team you would be the first to hollar Hell Yeah!Second, grew up rooting for ALL Boston teams thanks to my Father. Bruins and Bobby Orr, Phil Espisito, "Chief" Johnny Bucyk and the best nickname ever "Pieface" McKenzie. That was then and this is now. No matter who comes out of the West,(sorry Jazz) I'm rooting for the Celts:)

OHHHHHH Baby... Yack about the game brian and blank but dont hate on the quote. Oh snap. Boston fan riding the rail and drinking the western conference Hatorade. I got me a counterpart in the finals baby

EDIT. To pickeyback what Dawgz said. If yaalls team was here ya all would be happy as well. Not the most intense series we would have liked to see but now its gonna be for the Championship. TBD whos playing the Celtics. Whether we win or lose, Iam excited and ready to fistpump along with the Green on our way to winning another one

Last edited:
blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
gg boston. i was afraid this might happen in game 6 but at least we gave ourselves a chance when it looked hopeless down 3-0. there's always next year...

too depressing for me to say much more :(

Rldetheflop

Rldetheflop

Head Ranger
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea i am mourning too which sucks cause i ended up mourning this series twice. But congrats to the PC and the C's GL in the finals. GL to Ariel and the Suns and if their are any Laker peeps on here GL to your team too.

We will be back next year!!!