Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters
blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
great win by the suns. so much for both of these series being sweeps!

if the magic can take game 5 things could get really fun...

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
great win by the suns. so much for both of these series being sweeps!

if the magic can take game 5 things could get really fun...

and i dont see why they couldn take game 5, with it being in Orlando...force the C's to perform big in game 6 in Boston ...and than back home to pull off the biggest comeback in the history of the entire NBA??? ...that would be soooooo sick!!!

but lets me real..is this boston team really gonna lose 4 games in a row to the magic? probably not but hey anything is possible and if the Magic take it one game at a time...i agree...it could get fun real fast.

Another thing to note...so far in all 4 games Orlando has shot the ball extremely poorly...maybe they are due for some run good for the next 3 games?!?!? :p My advice.....KEEP JJ IN THE GAME!!! this dude opens up the inside outside presence if somehow him and howard could get on the same page and same side of the court they can do serious damage!!! Also...Rashard Lewis where the **** have you been....it would be great to see you pour in 20+ points for a game and Jameer Nelson must attack the basket!!!! dont just come off the screen only to pull it back out...take it to the rim little man!!! Howard MAKE YOUR FREE THROWS!!!!! please and thank you....one more thing Vince Carter or Matt Barnes...one of you needs to step up your offensive intensity and make some big time buckets...seriously

dead spade

dead spade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wow i cant believe the suns won two games by just playing a zone deffence you gat to think that the lakers are gana crack that defence these next two games :cool:

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wow i cant believe the suns won two games by just playing a zone deffence you gat to think that the lakers are gana crack that defence these next two games :cool:

If you saw Kobe's post-game news conference you can tell he is pissed. But its not the zone defense that is getting to them - the Lakers think they can score enough points to win, it is just that thier defense "sucked". Actually - I think the Suns finally broke out of their scoring slump more than the Laker's defense was bad.

Face it - the Suns were the hottest team in the NBA post All-Star break. At some point, we had to start hitting our shots.

Rldetheflop

Rldetheflop

Head Ranger
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you saw Kobe's post-game news conference you can tell he is pissed. But its not the zone defense that is getting to them - the Lakers think they can score enough points to win, it is just that thier defense "sucked". Actually - I think the Suns finally broke out of their scoring slump more than the Laker's defense was bad.

Face it - the Suns were the hottest team in the NBA post All-Star break. At some point, we had to start hitting our shots.

actually the magic are 32-8(23-5 reg season and 9-3 playoffs) since the break while the suns are 33-10(23-6, 10-4). but considering where each playoff series stands I guess i can give you this one. :)

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
actually the magic are 32-8(23-5 reg season and 9-3 playoffs) since the break while the suns are 33-10(23-6, 10-4). but considering where each playoff series stands I guess i can give you this one. :)

Touche'. Yeah, I may have misquoted what I read - I think it was in terms of shooting percentage or scoring...

It's been fun today reading all of the NBA blogs and pinhead reporters trying to backpedal on an LA/Boston final. :cool:

GL to the Magic tonight!

EDIT: HEY - whomever is the late hanger-on with the Suns in the poll above - BOOOOO... you should have believed earlier! (was 2 for the longest time - now at 3).

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Roughly 3 hrs til tipoff..excited..watching around the horn and every one thinks that the Magic are going to win this one and force it back to Boston for game 6. They made a good point...are they really going to lose 3 games in a row at home? i hope not.

And the Suns were definately in a slump...Channing Frye in particular...imagine if they shoot lights out every game...bye bye lakers...really though the Suns are a sensational team and if they can keep holding the lakers to under 50% shooting they can Win the series!!!!!

djkismet

djkismet

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NBA SUCKS..... GO FLYERS.... REAL MEN PLAYIN A REAL SPORT!!!!

suit2please

suit2please

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Magic are hitting everything now. Not looking good.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
JJ REDICK IS THE MAN!!!! DIAPER DANDY BABY!!!

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Brian the "assjerk" said that for me. Sigh... FU Celtics if u blow a 3-0 lead. Lucky for the "cat I dont have" because I'd be kicking the little bastard everywhere.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Brian the "assjerk" said that for me. Sigh... FU Celtics if u blow a 3-0 lead. Lucky for the "cat I dont have" because I'd be kicking the little bastard everywhere.

LOL well its nice to see a former dukie playing to perfection on this big stage

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
redick has become one of my favorite players

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

LOL well its nice to see a former dukie playing to perfection on this big stage

Got love for my man PattyR.. (That sounded funny right?) But hope someone from Boston decides they dont wanna piss this game away.. Jesus christ this is tough to watch

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FYI. I love CC. But if the C's lose tonight you all might actually see the worlds largest post with the most vulgar obscenities that surely will get me banned.. LOOL

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
calling that 2nd technical on perkins was pretty ridiculous, that ref has some anger issues

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bout time perkins hits the showers early....cant believe the lead is under 10 points...they should be winning by 20...KEEP REDICK IN THE F***ing GAME COACH....jesus

suit2please

suit2please

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Horrible technical to lose Perk on.

Lucky to only be down 8 at half.

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
****ing god damn it.. son of a ****ing bitch shit.. that call was terrrrrrrible. stop talking to me about perkins brian lol... HORRIBLE CALLLLLLL

does that even us up for some of the stank calls the refs made for the C's in the previous games? for the ejection on Perkins, thats ridiculous. gimme a breakl

Last edited:
A

AUPhoenix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How can anyone be really interested in this. March Madness, college basketball, is the ultimate thrill. The guys playing in the pros are a bunch of overpaid crybabies.:D

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How can anyone be really interested in this. March Madness, college basketball, is the ultimate thrill. The guys playing in the pros are a bunch of overpaid crybabies.:D

do u say the same thing about the NFL? crybabies or not i enjoy it

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

My guess is your no better than us. These guys get paid more than us and yet u took your freetime to post about something you care nothing about..Good Job

suit2please

suit2please

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Davis got knocked the **ck out! the announcers were wondering what happened but it was pretty obvious

The rest of this series isn't looking great, if that technical stands Perkins is out next game. Davis getting a concussion could easily mean he's out next game.

Last edited:
blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the technical will be rescinded i'm 90% sure