Ataman911

Ataman911

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello, everyone is interested in this match. What do you say about this match, in my opinion, Italy will winScreenshot 20230615 192225 Flashscore

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Close one, I mean we can have any result here(1/x/2* the game can go to extra-time and even penalties to decide the winner) and nobody will say that it was a 'surprise'... the game will be played at De Grolsch Veste(the stadium of FC Twente) and will be interesting to see which team will have the majority of fans support as in this Playoff games each detail is important...

I won't place any bet on this event but I'll watch it and hopefully it will be an entertaining game :)

Ataman911

Ataman911

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Close one, I mean we can have any result here(1/x/2* the game can go to extra-time and even penalties to decide the winner) and nobody will say that it was a 'surprise'... the game will be played at De Grolsch Veste(the stadium of FC Twente) and will be interesting to see which team will have the majority of fans support as in this Playoff games each detail is important...

I won't place any bet on this event but I'll watch it and hopefully it will be an entertaining game :)
It will be an interesting match.

I also liked yesterday's match.
netherlands-Croatia

The game was very interesting, but it could have been a completely different score

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was an exciting game.Any of the two teams could have won this semi-final.The final will be another great match.

WDStipa

WDStipa

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
I didn't watch that match, but if it was as interesting as the match between the Nethlerlands and Croatia, then it was a real treat.

Ataman911

Ataman911

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I didn't watch that match, but if it was as interesting as the match between the Nethlerlands and Croatia, then it was a real treat.
It was a beautiful match. We are waiting for the finals