MrCryJoker

MrCryJoker

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Well, he's certainly very talented, as are many before him, Pele, Maradona, Ronaldinho, Cruyff,Shevchenko. Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

IronMike9000

IronMike9000

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Messi is an effective footballer, in terms of goals and titles, but I preferred the footballers who were still playing and who did magic on the pitch and Ronaldo (R9) and Ronaldinho (the wizard) were like that.
For me they are the best of all time and one of my old favorites is Alan Shearer from his Newcastle days.
Shearer winning the Premier League at Blackburn was greatest player of all time, Newcastle Shearer was just a cheap knock off

IronMike9000

IronMike9000

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Well, he's certainly very talented, as are many before him, Pele, Maradona, Ronaldinho, Cruyff,Shevchenko. Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.
Only an Ukrainian is allowed to mention Shevchenko in the same breath as Messi.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Of course yes friend, do you still have doubts???

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
doesn't anyone here remember Pele? He played in a brutal time, so physical and demanding. He litteraly was tackled everytime he touched the ball, this is how afraid his opponents were of him. But his skill and vision of the game cannot be compared to anyone. For me, Pele is the greatest.

TCHUCO2005

TCHUCO2005

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
PELÉ was the greatest of all, no discussion, then come the others. And the fourth highest scorer in the world in activity plays for my favorite team. Guess what?

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
By my modest opinion, only one football player can't to be the one unique player... Because and Messi, and Maradona, and Pele, and Cruijff,
and the others (everybody may calls your list) the all are the great football players! And Main, in Future anyway grow up and the other great players!

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Shearer winning the Premier League at Blackburn was greatest player of all time, Newcastle Shearer was just a cheap knock off
There is no doubt that his time at Blackburn was one of the best, but he was also a great goalscorer at Newcastle, and that's when I got to know him as a player and he became one of my favorites and Newcastle United became one of my favorite teams. :)

23maxim88

23maxim88

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't know who Messi is, I only know Kobe, Jordan, and LeBron. 😄

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MESSI, was, is and will be the BEST PLAYER OF ALL TIME, there is no doubt about it, no one can match him.

pasha poltava

pasha poltava

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
these are two great players, two legends, argentina is very lucky that they played for it!!!

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Lord knows XD
I believe the history is just beginin
so probably none of those two
but who knows right XD

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friend, today is Leo Messi's birthday, so he's the best hehe, just kidding. It is difficult to say which is the best because each one had their moment, how each player emerged, for me both are the greatest in history, but there are many who want to compare them but it is very difficult to do so. Hopefully one day they understand that both are the best and each one in his time, because surely after Messi another great player will emerge. Greetings

mardi1987

mardi1987

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
A difficult question. top 10 of all time in my opinion:
1 Pele
2 Maradona
3 Luis Nazario
4 Zinedin Zidan
5 Mesi
6-9 Cruyff, Platini, Lev Yashin, Beckenbauer
10 Ronaldo
Of course, there are many more players that he would insert instead of someone in the top 10, but let it be this way

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
If I think that messi is the best footballer in the world, many said that he only needed to win the World Cup to be considered the best

O

OstroLB

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think after pelé messi is the best without a doubt at the moment

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my opinion Pelé, Maradona and Ronaldo Phenomenon!⚽🏆

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think it is inappropriate to single out one player who is stronger than the rest. Never in history has there been a soccer player who was demonstrably stronger. Messi is a phenomenal player! There's no doubt about it. But he is not even the best in his era, as Cristiano Ronaldo was as good as Messi. And in the new era we can highlight Mbappe, Hollande, Bellingham. :sneaky::unsure:

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it depends of the taste of the fans, and also is hard to define who is the best soccer player because there's a lot of details that matters, for me the best sportsman of all the times is CR7😎

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Messi is the best player in football history, he has won all the most important football titles

Anamembu

Anamembu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Messi is the best without a doubt! The best statistics no matter how you look at it, and on top of that, a good person! Greetings, fellow countryman!

neptunas888

neptunas888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Messi leaves to play for the American Inter Miami. Until at least 2025.

sidd4rt4

sidd4rt4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
I think ronaldinho did better plays in soccer talking about skills

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my country, we dont know if Messi now is the best in the history, because we think Maradona can be too. We have a problem but of course we dont worry to much about it 🇦🇷 :p
Hi.
Messi, one of the best. But Messi is not the best. There are quite a few football players who can be considered the best, but who is the best in history will probably be determined by the next generations.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Hey guys do you think he will stay more than one year at Miami ? 🤔