Mateo Retegui, the Argentine player, who became the center forward of the Italian team

uruguayanna

uruguayanna

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
MATEO RETEGUI. He plays for Club Atlético Tigre, in the Argentine First Division, and is a full international with the Italian soccer team.

702834 mateo 20retegui 20telam

The 24-year-old player, who belongs to Boca Juniors, has a record of 10 goals in 13 dates in the current Argentine professional league.
In turn, the Italian-Argentine player made his debut in the Italian team on March 23, scoring a goal for England and on the 27th of the same month, he converted again in this case against Malta.
The talented Italian-Argentinian footballer Mateo Retegui is ready to embark on a new stage in his career, and rumors indicate that his destination could be the Italian Serie A. Milan, Inter Milan and Roma have emerged as the main contenders for the young striker, whose performance in his native country has sparked interest from the Italian giants.

do you know him? What do you think of Mateo Retegui?

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
good player, the Argentinian federation had to do more in order not to lose him to the Italians

uruguayanna

uruguayanna

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
good player, the Argentinian federation had to do more in order not to lose him to the Italians
I think that for not playing in the river or boca I do not mention scaloni, he chose gio simeone over retegui

Santuk

Santuk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
What a man! I'm in love with him. I think that argentina has lost a great 9 of selection and future world champion.

uruguayanna

uruguayanna

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
What a man! I'm in love with him. I think that Argentina has lost a great 9 of selection and future world champion.
There is still time, I should play one more game in Italy so that it is blocked