THE MASTERS

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
congratulations to jason day on winning!

(not the masters, but the hottest wife contest)

If you'd just tuned in, it looked like Jason Day won. His wife's reaction was for second place? We should all be so lucky.

DawgBones

DawgBones

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah. Gotta hope this doesn't do permanent damage.
Well judging by his interview afterward don't think it will. One of the more poised and intelligent 21 year olds out there. And Not just talking about the PGA.
congratulations to jason day on winning!

(not the masters, but the hottest wife contest)

Mrs. Charl Schwartzel is pretty hotzel imo;)

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
still wish phil woulda won it. dang it

M

MrBadBeat

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A great final day, but I feel desperately sorry for Rory McIlroy. He lost his game when he needed it most. He's only 21 but it's so tough to come back from something like this.

It reminded me of Greg Norman at the Masters in 1996. A kind of painful public humiliation.

McIlroy has got millions in the bank, but this failure is going to haunt him for a long time to come.

Exit141RTe1

Exit141RTe1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rory will learn from this. Just about every major winner will find themselves in the same dilemma at their first major shot.

He will rebound and win many.

M

MrBadBeat

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Let's hope so. I saw him interviewed shortly after the final round and he seemed to take all the positives out of the tournament rather than any negatives - which is a good outlook to have.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Rory will learn from this. Just about every major winner will find themselves in the same dilemma at their first major shot.

He will rebound and win many.

Can't even recall all the times Tom Watson pucked on his shoes before he finally won a major & he turned out ok. :)

A

AUPhoenix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well Tiger did not win but he sure played a heck of a lot better than he has been playing. A great second and fourht rounds. His third round was what kept him out of contention. I hope he gets his game back to what it was before the personal trouble. He is great for the game and very exciting to watch and I am not a golfer.

M

MrBadBeat

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh dear. Now Rory's lost his golf clubs on a flight to Malaysia. Just not his week.

Exit141RTe1

Exit141RTe1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh dear. Now Rory's lost his golf clubs on a flight to Malaysia. Just not his week.

Here's a good one. He was on the same flight over to Malaysia with The Masters Winner. Imagine a 12 hour flight with a guy wearing a green jacket grinning from ear to ear. The true definition of a long flight!

M

MrBadBeat

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The pluck of the Irish - you can't keep a good man down. Rory is now joint leader in Malaysia after shooting a 64 and it looks like Masters champ Schwartzel could miss the cut. That's golf.

:cool: