Manchester United

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you think of the great team that United is forming? Will it be good enough to win the premier or the champions league?

Rvstam

Rvstam

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
nothing is impossible, no one suspected that Leicester would become a champion someday

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
After the game with Liverpool, I think they will play better. Too bad they play in the Europa League.

slevinzed

slevinzed

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for next years for sure Manchester will be on the top 4, Tag is doing a great Jon and having the courage to put macguire and cr7 on the bench show the revolution in progress. good luck to Man U and I hope cr7 find a way out it would be for everyone benefits.
hala Madrid

IzzyMoreno

IzzyMoreno

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't understand why they want to get Kevin Trapp, who is a year older than de Gea. De Gea was the only good player at ManU in recent years.

rodnoy

rodnoy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im not sure, if Erik ten Hag that good for MU.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Champions League there's no way Manchester United wins this year because it doesn't participate but I think in a couple of years it will be one of the favorites in both the premier league and the champion league

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
This year is for development, and changing the unbalanced nature of squad. Results will be too inconsistent for major honours. Ten Hag will be judged on next season.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
No way. I don't believe in Manchester United's great achievements.

Since the departure of Alex Ferguson, the team has always been doing poorly. Let's see if this new coach can change that. I believe that an improvement in results goes beyond the players, a differentiated coach is needed.

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is too early to say whether they will get into the Champions League or not, I think it will not be easy, given that the first two places in the table are booked by Liverpool and Man City.
this summer, 10 players refused to move to Manchester United, a few years ago it was impossible to imagine such a thing

Adrien Rabiot, Denzel Dumfries, Ian Sommer, Calvin Phillips, Brian Brobby, Jurrien Timber, some of the players who refused Manchester United, frankly speaking, are not the stars of the first magnitude

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
first of all manchester united does not play the champions league they play the europa league, and if they have a good squad that is forming a good team every time and they are no longer just individual

A

Aleksius777

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Eric ten Heg about Casemiro on the bench:
“It is necessary to give Casemiro time, he must be taken to England, returned to #mufc and integrated into the team.

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This season they will finish well positioned in both competitions, however, they will not win either of them. It can only be said that the rebuilding process has just begun, Cristiano Ronaldo has yet to leave for things to start going very well.

apLike

apLike

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
We almost bought Antony from Ajax! Hurray, finally a cool striker will be in the team!!!

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have my doubts, I believe that for the next years, maybe

F

Foldcallraise

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
With a tight victory over Southampton of just 1 to 0, we had the debut of Casemiro, who for me is still one of the best in his position, and Cristiano Ronaldo entering the field early and little participating in the game itself.

F

Foldcallraise

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
With another lean victory over Leicester City, with a goal from Sancho, Manchester United moves up to 5th place and classic weekend against Arsenal, which was 100% in 5 rounds of the tournament

apLike

apLike

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
With another lean victory over Leicester City, with a goal from Sancho, Manchester United moves up to 5th place and classic weekend against Arsenal, which was 100% in 5 rounds of the tournament
We beat Arsenal and the start of the season can be considered excellent. Just faith and peace. Everything will be fine, the team is getting used to the new style.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope Manchester United will gain more in the course of the season