apLike

apLike

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi everyone! I've been a Manchester United fan since 2005! I invite everyone who is more for this wonderful club to join my topic about Manchester United)

Guys, what do you think about the current situation at the club? Will the coach be able to change the situation and finally win the Premier League? Or is the problem with players who put their interests above the interests of the club?

1599464968 4

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
This season I think it will be different because this coach is very strict and those who don't dedicate them selves won't play.

apLike

apLike

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
This season I think it will be different because this coach is very strict and those who don't dedicate them themselves won't play.
Oh, I really hope so. But I also hope for a successful transfer campaign in the summer, some of the players have already left us, it is important to sell the rest of the ballast that does not play, and of course we hope for cool purchases!

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i like manchester united , they are a champion ,,

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi everyone! I've been a Manchester United fan since 2005! I invite everyone who is more for this wonderful club to join my topic about Manchester United)

Guys, what do you think about the current situation at the club? Will the coach be able to change the situation and finally win the Premier League? Or is the problem with players who put their interests above the interests of the club?

View attachment 306862
For the title, this is impossible I think not only for this season, but for the next 2-3. This team should be rebuild and Ten Haag will need a lot of time and first to make a team that can be a contender for the 4th place and years later maybe to try to be closer to Liverpool, City and maybe Chelsea.

apLike

apLike

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For the title, this is impossible I think not only for this season, but for the next 2-3. This team should be rebuild and Ten Haag will need a lot of time and first to make a team that can be a contender for the 4th place and years later maybe to try to be closer to Liverpool, City and maybe Chelsea.
Well, I don't agree with you. In history, there are a huge number of cases when a team was rebuilt in 1 season and immediately occupied high metas. And the strong teams that now dominate can fall into a crisis, they also undergo reshuffling in the composition.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
They have shed a lot of deadwood. It depends on who they replace them with this season.
I just hope my club, West Ham, grab Jesse Lingaurd now he is a free agent.

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
manchester what to expect from the team this season because so far it is very shy in the market without whick everyone is strengthening.

apLike

apLike

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
They have shed a lot of deadwood. It depends on who they replace them with this season.
I just hope my club, West Ham, grab Jesse Lingaurd now he is a free agent.
Jesse is a cool player, but Everton will also fight for him):)

apLike

apLike

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
manchester what to expect from the team this season because so far it is very shy in the market without whick everyone is strengthening.
there will be transfers, it’s worth the wait, now they will be done deliberately, and not on emotions

apLike

apLike

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
And we have a refill!) I think it's a pretty good addition to the team, Christian is now at his peak, experienced, solid and most importantly an example for young people! The contract is for 3 years until 2025.

Ruea8e7b6178a

apLike

apLike

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi guys!! And we have a refill!) Qualitative changes in defense have long been needed. Congratulations to all Unaitde fans on the purchase.

gloemcesar

gloemcesar

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CL
Chips
My heart Will be always with Manchester United. The Glory Will return♥️

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think it was reinforced well, this year Manchester will fight a lot more!

F

Foldcallraise

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Hi guys! I've been a Manchester United fan since 2005! I invite everyone who is more for this wonderful club to join my topic about Manchester United)

Everyone, what do you think of the current situation of the club? Will the coach be able to change the situation and finally win the Premier League? Or is the problem with players who place their interests above the interests of the club?

View attachment 306862

I believe that this current season Manchester United will continue to fight for a place in the Champions League, but nothing more, because for the title I don't think there is a team for that

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
what a disappointing start to the championship for the devils at home against Brighton 1-2..

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I fear that Manchester United football club lack the patience to build gradually with younger players. As the biggest sports franchise in the world, they focus on brand relevant players, rather than younger talents who will need time to adapt. They can't compete with Manchester City football club until they build a solid foundation. I think the fans would be more patient if they understood there was a long term strategy. The supporters are not given enough credit for their football knowledge.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
United are a sad shadow of the great teams of the past.
Ronaldo looked depressed.
The modern game is built on speed from the back and mid-field, this team in the opening game was sluggish.

pasha poltava

pasha poltava

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
the red devils are always in my heart, since the era of Eric Canton, David Beckham, Ryan Giggs, and I’ll tell the coach --- Ronaldo in the base!

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What can I say, they started the season the same way they ended it

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Manchester United is a joke.
20 minutes played and they 0:2 down vs Brentford lol ...
Considering who is their next opponent then i wouldnt be surprised if there they are either even more shit or actually can play for once.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you can’t look at a Manchester United game without tears, how badly they play