bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
champions league grand final, who are you rooting for?

F

fatimapoker22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Manchester is killing all opponents, and I imagine that they will easily win the match, I'm hoping they win, but for the game to be more interesting, it would be cool for Inter to start with the first or even 2 goals, and the match will catch fire.

olejean

olejean

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Only Manchester City and not any other team deserves such title this year.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Will Pep out coach himself? If they play their normal game, city can beat anyone.

reeseflamees

reeseflamees

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Man city is winning all

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hoping for a good game, I hope it will be a game with many goals, different from the last editions... It's a final, a single game and I don't know what will happen,but I also think City wins this year.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
champions league grand final, who are you rooting for?
Neither of those two to be honest. But just to give an opinion, it's so obvious that Man. City will finally win their 1st CL trophy. And I will also add that it's certainly NOT thanks to the coach, but to that group of exceptionally talented players he has. I bet if you put those guys on the pitch without him, they will still win That's not feasible of course because you need someone to at least take care of the substitutions...

Kerasuss28

Kerasuss28

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
City wins easily ✌️🍀🍀🍀

JetmirDulja

JetmirDulja

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
IAM rooting for city and pep guardiola .. he is the best manager and he deserves it ... more than inter anyways ... and inter was the reason Barca got knocked out so iam a bit angry xd

bardhylmemaj

bardhylmemaj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AL
Chips
First half 0-2for inter, second half 8-2for city.hahahah

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I am rooting for (both) teams to be (not so) decent enough so i would get free bets on this match ...

WDStipa

WDStipa

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
I've been so busy with work for the past few weeks that I just found out that the Champions League final is today, and I'm a huge football fan. I was so out of all the happenings. I'm looking forward to the match. I expect Manchester City to win.

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The Inter surprised me a lot. I thought they would park the bus near their penalty area but no. They imposed pressing and were even close to a goal. They could have even reached the penalty shootout and there was already a coin flip :) That's why we should thank Inter for good football, but Man City certainly deserved it, considering the opponents they beat on the way to the final. This Mancity was unstoppable this year