horscht22

horscht22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
It was a huge game of city, RB got no chance...Haaland was like a StingerMissle...He s GOAT in my opinion.... ;)

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
biased arbitration in favor of MAN CITY. They would have beaten Leipzig easily even without the help of the referee who pushed them from behind the whole match, but I don't understand why referees want to stand out like that in a UCL match

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
biased arbitration in favor of MAN CITY. They would have beaten Leipzig easily even without the help of the referee who pushed them from behind the whole match, but I don't understand why referees want to stand out like that in a UCL match

Agree completely.

City were going to beat them easily at home. But, the penalty decision was outrageous and it is the first time (no matter how frustrating that VAR decisions have been) that I asked myself whether this was actual corruption rather than a bad decision.

Then when Ederson came out of his area, body checked the RB Leipzig player (for which the commentary team said should have been a yellow or potentially a red) and the referee booked the Leipzig player instead, I could not believe what I was watching. After that RB Leipzig were shell shocked.

I do not think that RB Leipzig stood much of a chance of getting anything...but the idea that City and Haaland are getting lauded for the victory and goals is ridiculous. And , for what it's worth I predicted that Haaland would succeed at City at the start of the season, so I have no axe to grind here other than the fact the referees gave the game to City from the start.

iveta777

iveta777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
very strong play at champion league..i think manchester city take cup;)

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.There is no doubt that Manchester City has become one of the strongest teams in Europe and can win not only UCL but also the EPL this season I hope that both Bayern and Arsenal will stop them, though

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I could be the champion of the champion leag, Manchester City

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Haaland is a strong player. In like it.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Man City was overwhelming, but they will have a harder time with Bayern Munich, despite the fact that the German teams fell a little further back.

pankoffff

pankoffff

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
When I watch an MC match, a song plays in my head Haaland Haaland Haaland.