Looking for 4 people to join Fantasy Football Leage - Free $$ if you win or 2nd

K

kowboys4

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I need to fill up the rest of my fantasy football league. Its mostly my friends playing. Looking for some players that aren't afraid to trash talk a bit.

If you win the league I will give you $50 free FTP
If you get second $25 for free.

It is an ESPN league. Snake draft. You can look at the scoring one your in. Draft time is 3pm est today (2 and a half hours).

If your interested please leave your email below and I will send you an invite. Please be active as once i see it I will send an invite and if you don't accept promptly i will move to someone else. You must follow the link of the invite and then press join to be officially in the leage

People who are looking to be competitive and active only please.

Thanks

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wish I had seen this 2 days ago. Last year I was in 4 leagues, this year just 2. And one of them is at NFL which is just awful this year. CBS reclaimed their software, and what NFL threw together is just awful. A lot of disgruntled folk there, and fleeing to ESPN & Yahoo. Good luck with your league. Very nice prizes.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would have done it too I think. This is my first year in it so I just did the ESPN gridiron thing - but now I wish I had done a real league.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That notice was way too late! I would have joined as well :(