EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What a match for these two teams, my God, it was a great game, unfortunately it was at Liverpool's house because now the next game will be at Real Madrid's house

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It was a spectacular match, simply Real Madrid in the Champions League is another team

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
What a match for these two teams, my God, it was a great game, unfortunately it was at Liverpool's house because now the next game will be at Real Madrid's house
I just love spectacular football) Now I don't have a favorite

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Liverpool this season is ridiculous and Real Madrid had a good game well done

JappsPK

JappsPK

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I just love spectacular football) Now I don't have a favorite
Same thinking as me. I just like to see good football. In the past we had phenomenal, real talented players that unbalance the match. Nowadays football is very much strategic. Just my opinion... :x

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's painful to admit, but Liverpool is on the huge downswing. They need at least 1 world class midfielder to end this.

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
It's painful to admit, but Liverpool is on the huge downswing. They need at least 1 world class midfielder to end this.
Absolutely and I guess 1 good additional defender would be helpful,too.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
that was a tremendous match . exciting end to end soccer all game ! somehow Real Madrid players know how to raise their quality when the stakes are highest. they manage to do it almost every year !

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
This insane match has reached my expectations. It was a great show, offensive style, top quality players but also stupids mistakes.

Before the match i was thinking that Liverpool will win this, but Real Madrid prooved one more time that is a big club.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Good game. The most interesting thing is that both goalkeepers, Courtois and Alisson, claiming the title of best goalkeeper in 2023 made ridiculous mistakes in the game.:)

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello it was a great match! Both of them made mistakes. I think the one who made the least mistakes won. In Madrid it will be another chance to see another great game!

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I can't understand what's going on with Liverpool this season. It seems to me that Firmino's game is not enough for their best incredible combination game.

V

vivili171

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a trampling by Real madrid unfortunately Liverppol is not in the mood to play this season it has only been playing bad games

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
What percentages do you give Liverpool to make a miracle in the second leg at the Bernabeu? Let's not forget that last year Chelsea also came close to overturning the qualification, leading at one point with 3-0 at Real at home. So I think there is a chance, even if it is quite small

Organize a Home Poker Game