LEBRON JAMES IS A TOOLBAG!!!

TPC

TPC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yo Brian, Ive emailed this video to Tony Kornheiser and Michael Wilbon from the show PTI on ESPN.. I'am curious to know why this isn't getting any attention.

Because it's over a week old and got attention on Sports Center and Sports Nation, on ESPN and ESPN2.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think that is a little different. he looked more frustrated. and didn't throw anything away from the towel boy. i don't see that he did anything wrong to that kid

i agree i think the Kobe video is wayyy different and not at all as disrepectful as lebRon was...i dont even think kobe was all that rude to the kid

jaycism

jaycism

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i agree i think the Kobe video is wayyy different and not at all as disrepectful as lebRon was...i dont even think kobe was all that rude to the kid
lol are all towel boys white? where did the racial card come form. cant we all just get along:D

mdnmdn

mdnmdn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
both kobe and lebron and just about all pros act like little babies at times. i think lebrons was way more disrespectful, rich a hole that doesnt know how to behave. Can you say therapy. Plus he runs like a goof, like denis rodman. College hoops is much more entertaining.

dead spade

dead spade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol are all towel boys white? where did the racial card come form. cant we all just get along:D
oh yea he did that cuz the boy was white lol J/K it looked like koby was extremly frustrated and we dont even know if koby had any thing to say after the game or what kind of relations the towel boys have with the players:cool:

rounder22

rounder22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kobe looks very frustrated here but the Lebron James video he was obviously just being a jerk here no doubt about it.

brianvoytek

brianvoytek

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If anyone ever goes to a game live, this is actually pretty common. The only reason its a big deal is because its James. Most players do this all the time and the towel boys expect it, part of the job. Not there to make friends, just pick up towels, breakaways and what not.

James is a poor sport, seen it since day one with the guy. But this isn't a shock to me. Don't believe it, go to a live NBA Game and pay attention to it, you'll be surprised what you see.

Kebo11K

Kebo11K

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haha that's is funny, I don't have anything against him for that it's not his home floor so he doesn't need to like anyone in the stadium, and that forever video he is in is sick

dead spade

dead spade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i've seen that video a few times and didnt even notice lebron in the video but i useually just turn videos on to have music on when cleaning the house lol:cool:

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe his mother went around picking up after him - it must be something he grew up being used to - no class.

Nexus6

Nexus6

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good idea except My dam ebay account has been suspended. E-bay charged me for putting up an ad when I only used 4 pictures which say its for free .

So I am boycotting Leborn and ebay !! I think Kobe has learned his lesson and I have watched him grow up slowly and actually become a pretty good guy. Its his wife that I put in their with lebron and ebay group :)

Do that to me and those clothes woulda ended up on eBay. Screw you, dude.

Nexus6

Nexus6

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree also . It was probably because lamar odem tried to dribble like the harlem glob trodders all the way to the hoop and lost it because he has butter fingers . Then acted like he got fouled lol...