Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I can only hope that's true. But I thought they named someone else as the coach?

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It just worked for me, but not now. :dontknow:

TylerN

TylerN

Kool-Aid & Frozen Pizza
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
works fine for me...must be different browsers or something

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, never saw this one coming, thought the DOLFINS had the inside track....

Luck? well I don't care about his Architecture Degree, he made a mistake going back, and now he is going to have a new coach that can bring a new system...... costing himself a lot of millions of dollars, not very smart.....but that just me, I already have the Engineering Degree.

E

eaglezoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree that Luck's staying and Harbaugh's departure seem to make no sense at all for Luck. I think Harbaugh is an excellent choice for San Francisco --a former NFL quarterback who quickly turned Stanford into a winner in his four seasons there.

I

IQ 34

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah i hate the niners but with gore, v.davis, and even crabtree they should have a much more powerful offense with harbaugh in there. i dont know what they would do for qb... mcnabb/kolb? tim rattay!

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Oh, I hadn't even thought of the possibility of Kolb or McNabb! :D

T

trojan87

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think andrew luck should hv put his name in the nfl draft because he was gona be number 1 or 2 pick, especially after having such a great bowl gm vs virginia tech. a good example is jake locker qb for washington was gona be number 1 pick but stayed for his senior season now hes projected to be a 3rd round pick at best. also with his coach leaving there is no way he improves on being the mnumber 1 pick. but its his choice and gl to to him.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm just hoping we can trade for Kolb or maybe get McNabb. I think I'd rather have Kolb though.