Chips
good game steelers...dam jets blow the big one

N

NFLD_REBEL

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once again the Steelers win, their the best team of all time. Maybe next year NY fans. lol The packers don't have a chance. Another Superbowl is on it's way to Pittsburgh.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whoot!

Attachments

• steelers.jpg
    steelers.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 24
PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
packers should be a dam good matchup for the steelers though for sure

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was a GREAT game, I thought the Jets made a great effort in the comeback, but their miserable first half and not getting it done from 2nd and goal did them in.

I can't wait to see Steelers vs. Packers, it's going to be an awesome superbowl. Rooting for Rodgers all the way.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2nd and goal did them in.

and 3rd and goal...and 4th and goal...stupid jets couldn score shit...made me so angry they couldn punch that ball in...woulda been a game changer for sure.

and than they let big fat molester ben throw for that 1st down with under 2 minutes left to seal the deal....like wtf why rush anybody at the QB....focus on all the guys DOWN THE FIELD...good defensive call their mr. rex ryan if you had any say it that play idunno.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good evening, Jets passengers. This is your Flight Captain Mike Tomlin speaking. Due to an FAA Advisory & rough conditions, your flight to Dallas has been cancelled. As you de-plane, please see an agent for your return ticket to NYC courtesy of the Steelers. We thank you for flying AFC Championship Airlines and hope you enjoyed your trip to Pittsburgh. Yinz come back now yinz hear!!!!!!!!

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was a good game. I really can't complain about the JETS. They played some of the hardest teams to get to where they were last night. And they beat the Patriots for the rubber game. I wish they got it together for the first half but they seemed out of sync. The JETS will do well to draft a good WR.

Packers-Steelers is going to be a very good game. I think the Pack will do it.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
^^^Yes, if the Jets played the 1st half like they did the 2nd, this would have been a completely different game.

Good Game!!!

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dunno i kinda think the jets should shoot for a better running back...they got braylon edwards and santonio holmes which are too of the top receivers in the league...i guess they could add another to the arsenal but i think they need to upgrade their running game

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This just in, All of the passengers walked away a live, but all of the pilots, and jet crew died in it. It seems like the cold weather was the cause of the jets to stall with in the First 30 mins after taking off, pilot error was also at blame!

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Jets definitely don't need another WR. I'm not sure where their biggest weaknesses are, but they should be better with Sanchez gaining another year of experience.

gobthemagician

gobthemagician

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Go Pittsburgh! Go Big Ben! Go Steeler Nation!!!!!