Interest in Fantasy Football?

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I run a $50 fantasy league (ran last year with a lot of CC members), and I could possibly be persuaded in running another league for you silly internet people as well.

If you're interested, shoot me a PM, or post here.

iamhukleberry

iamhukleberry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
now is it a league that costs money or is it a prize of 50 bucks..if it is free count me in

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not interested.

LOL

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing ff for free is like playing play chip poker. No one tries very hard.

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing ff for free is like playing play chip poker. No one tries very hard.

I wouldn't say that. I've never played in a pay league, but I always keep up with all NFL news, injury reports, etc. because of my FF teams. Heck, I wasn't even much of an NFL fan until I played FF for the first time about 7 years ago. Now I watch every single game I can and love it.

Hordling

Hordling

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play in both types of leagues. The office one is a freebie and everyone is die-hard about it.

Just depends on the people in the leagues. Because I've seen slackers in some of the money ones i've played in.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn't say that. I've never played in a pay league, but I always keep up with all NFL news, injury reports, etc. because of my FF teams. Heck, I wasn't even much of an NFL fan until I played FF for the first time about 7 years ago. Now I watch every single game I can and love it.

Try a pay league sometime. I'm in 5 pay leagues and even the $25 / team ones make it interesting enough to keep most owners keep interest.

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Plus you can win money in a pay league, which I find cool.

I might throw together a free league, but I'm already commish of 2 leagues, and free leagues made up of internet people tend to suck.

DawgBones

DawgBones

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not a FF player but I do belong to this http://officefootballpool.com/
If you're interested PM me. It's $20 for the season with weekly winners( if you win one week you pay your entrance fee ) and an overall winner at the end. Last years was ~$300. No point spreads. You pick your teams according to confidence level from 16-1. Most points win weekly as well as the season. :)

Last edited:
DawgBones

DawgBones

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Forgot to add that the top 7 spots for the season were paid. Think 7th paid $50.

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh yeah, I've also been meaning to run a survivor pool...

Anyone interested in like a $10-$20 survivor pool?