Inducties/NASCAR>Hall of Fame/Today

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
anyone interested the Nascar hall of fame is on tv today on the Speed channel, The First 5 will be inducted, Petty, Earnhart, Junior Johnson, Bill france Sr. & Bill France Jr. who i believe are the Head of Nascar, it started this morning at 7 am here,,its on all day, so if your interested in Nascar go to the Speed channel,,, buck:cool:

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks Buck. NHoF has finally added a 61 modified to the cars on display. Should just be a few years before Richie Evans is added to the Hall.

buckster436

buckster436

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ty jilly, just watched Dale Ernhart`s profile and it showed the race when he crashed in 2001,, its still hard to watch it,,even 9 years later,buck

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here's the modified. The Modified's are NASCAR's oldest touring series.

Attachments

• NHOFRE61ASmall.jpg
    NHOFRE61ASmall.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 13
buckster436

buckster436

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ya i remember them modifys,, lol, David Pearson used to come to our truck termanal in Spartenburg, S.C. and we went to a dirt race with him, he drove in it,, i couldnt believe how dirty,(as in dirt)lol, you can get just watching a dirt track race,, just watched Petty get inducted,, i put the H2H poker back on channel 10, lol, i was actually getting a tear in my eye watching the nascar hall of fame program, i get very emotional about certain things,,lol, hard to believe huh,,, wonder what ole SilverFox, aka., David Pearson is doing these days,,,ill watch the hall of fame again during the week in re-runs,, it was amazing seeing the drivers up close, usually you dont see that, thats why i put this thread up if anyone wanted to watch,, ok, guess im all done babbling here,lol,:D ,, buck:)

dead spade

dead spade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've only been watching nascar for the last 9 or 10 years so i dont know of the modifies your talking about but i was pleased to see the guys inducted everyone knows petty, and dale sr but as for the frances i believe i saw them on the history channel arent they the ones that started nascar from moonshining?:cool:

buckster436

buckster436

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've only been watching nascar for the last 9 or 10 years so i dont know of the modifies your talking about but i was pleased to see the guys inducted everyone knows petty, and dale sr but as for the frances i believe i saw them on the history channel arent they the ones that started nascar from moonshining?:cool:
i think France Sr. started nascar ,dont remember if they were moonshiners,, Jr. Johnson was a moonshiner and used the skills he had to get away from the cops and became a great nascar racer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, buck:)